Brand New Eyes, Brand New Timeline

After our movie date and my fancy proposal on the street we headed back to our apartment with hearts filled with enjoyment.

Late night Jenny was resting I charged the phone and scanned its content. I was shocked, "wierd stuffs!" I saw a picture of Jenny taken from the future and some data about her doctor, Dr. Sin Ronco being me. With my curiousity I broke my promise to Jenny not to use the time window.

I secretly went to the laboratory and checked the time window. I placed the phone to the 'witness well' and turned on the time window to see how the old man acquired the picture from the future.

Single night is not enough to see the whole events of shifting timelines. This phone travelled so much that humans cannot comprehend. Every single night I watched bit by bit as every night I remember hidden fragments of my memories lying between Earth's time and space. Every timeline, every significant moments I saw how I loved Jenny. Those sacrificed tears, sweat, and blood are not enough to desribe the scenes I watched. Until I saw how I left Jenny died behind my back. It was a big mistake, why didn't I realized this earlier? I'll spent this whole life with regrets.

'The word love itself is not enought to explain what love really is.'

I declared retirement to the government's experiment team. Although I cannot leave my work completely due to government secret policies. Well atleast I'll have much time for Jenny before the day comes.

We spent the rest of our lives completing our 'dream list.' We travelled the globe and jam-packed our galleries with lot of pictures. Every minute I ensure that she's wearing her smile as if there's no more tomorrow.

"Give me a shot!" Jenny handed me the camera and posed behind a snow-filled birch tree.

After posing she ran towards me and checked her freshy brewed picture.

"I love you Aves," she cuddled from behind. "Aves, don't you regret marrying me? I can't give you a child."

"I'll regret not having you."

"Sweet!" she burried her face in my chest and bursted in tears. "Let's go back to the hotel?" she insisted.

I bit her ear and whisphered, "let's go?"

Her blushing face pulled my heart out and said, "let's go home."

I turned off my phone to avoid the incoming call from the laboratoryand be in Jenny's side for her last beat.

"Why did you turned off your phone?" she curiously asked.

"Nothing Jenny," I placed the phone far from us and fixed ourselves under blanket.

She placed her head on my chest and bursted into tears, "thank you."

"For what?"

"I know you knew something. That's why I'm thanking you for everything you have done between these infinite timelines," Jenny said as she hugged tighly.

"That's why you forbid me to use the time window... you alredy knew that your time will come."

"And there's still one thing you doesn't know Aves... but even I say this to you I can't fulfill all your dreams," Jenny paused and hugged me more tightly, "she was my dream too Aves. I'm pregnant."

"I'm afraid loosing you," I teared.

Jenny placed her nose tip to mine.

"What name do you want to name the baby?" I whisphered.

"Jade for girl, Jake if its a boy."

"Your scientific human project... you really planned for this."

Jenny nodded. "Whenever you're afraid just call my name. I'm just a kiss away," she whispered.

"Jenny," I called out her name.

She smiled and said, "you already found me and you're never been late."