How you first meet

Y/N:Your name
Y/H/T:Your home town
Y/F/F:Your favourite food
Y/F/D:Your favourite drink
Y/F/M:Your favourite movie
Y/W/M:Your warlock mark

Jace-
You growled as you walked down the street toward the New York Institute, the horde of Ravener demons had destroyed your home and killed your parents. Seeing as the people in charge of the Y/H/T Institute didn't like you, you'd decided that New York was the best place to go. You sighed, and looked up, seeing the remains of an old church, you shook your head and focused, then looked at the spot again, this time you saw a huge building with spiralling towers. Muttering you walked to the door and opened it.
"Hello?" You called down the halls nervously.
"Who's there?" A voice replied.
"A person," you answered snappily.
The voice laughed and a blonde boy walked around the corner, "Well, 'A Person' I'm Jace Wayland."
You muttered something under your breathe, "I'm Y/N Blackfire."
Jace laughed, "Welcome to the New York Institute Y/N, I'll bring you to Maryse, the head of the institute," and with that, he lead you down the halls.

Raphael-
You looked at the time, "Aww, shit," you muttered, 3 in the morning, if you didn't get back to your apartment soon, the sun would come up, then boom, gone, no more you, only a pile of ash, probably. Vampire speed was handy in these situations, you thought as you sprinted toward your apartment. In your rush, you forgot to pay attention to where you were going. "Watch it!" A voice, with a Spanish accent, snapped, as you felt yourself slam into someone. You looked up flicking your eyes toward your watch, "Sorry," you muttered, looking at him, you could sense something different, about this stranger, you couldn't hear his heart beat, and his blood smelt different, slightly, salty, compared to normal people, who smelt similar to chocolate cake, and other sweet things.
He glared at you, "Who are you?" He spat.
"I, am Y/N Harper," you snapped back.
He raised an eyebrow, "How old, are you?"
"It's rude to ask a lady her age, either way, I still don't know your name," you replied.
He laughed, "I'm Raphael Santiago, second in command of the New York vampire clan."
You blinked, "Vampires have clans?"
He chuckled, "You clearly don't know much about vampires, maybe you should join, I'm sure Camille wouldn't mind."
"Eh, I don't see why not, where ever you live, has to be better then my place," you shrugged.
"This way," he said and lead you toward the home of the New York Vampire Clan.

Simon-
You looked up at the notice board of your fathers pub, a band called, umm, did that say, The Sexist Pigs, were preforming tonight, you sighed, your dad would probably have jobs for you to do, last time a band preformed you'd been in the kitchen the whole time, making sandwiches, cocktails, and other fancy foods. You sighed and walked back in, on the bright side, now you could control your Changing, and didn't become a wolf every full moon. You walked back into the pub and saw your dad wiping down the bar, he looked up as you came in, "Y/N, sweetie, I'm guessing you saw the notice on the board about the band preforming tonight?" He smiled at you.
"Yeah," you nodded and smiled at him, after your mothers death, there was no need to make him even more upset, "What am I doing this time?"
"Well, since you've been working so hard lately, I thought maybe, you could watch them sing," he said, "You deserve it, but, you have to help them set up first."
Your eyes widened, "R-really?" You gasped, "Omg, thank you sooooo, much Dad."
He smiled at you, "Just don't get drunk."
You laughed, "As if," and ran off to get ready.

❤️❤️❤️❤ Time Skip Brought to You by Malec and Clace 💚💚💚💚

You ran down the stairs from your room, heading toward the stage, the band had just arrived, and you had promised your dad you'd help them set up. Once you reached the group, you saw four boys dragging instruments up onto the stage, you smothered your giggles as one of them, who was wearing glasses, dropped a drum on his foot and started cursing, you walked over to him, "Need and hand?" You laughed.
He looked up at you. "It didn't occur to you to ask, before, I dropped the drum on my foot?" He replied, raising an eyebrow.
"Nope," you giggled and helped him carry the rest of the drums over, you started chatting to him, he said his name was Simon, and he kept talking about video games, and things like that, you told him how the pubs only tv was to small to use for much other then watching the news and the weather. In the end the two of you stopped arranging the instruments and started talking about your families and friends, Simons father had died when he was younger, he had told you, so he understood growing up with one parent. You conversation was interrupted by a slightly inappropriate wolf whistle, you looked over to see one of the other boys in the band, Eric, Simon had said he was called, drawing little love hearts around the pair of you.
"Eric!" Simon snapped, "Sorry," he nodded to you, "I'd better go help, we'll be starting soon."
You smiled, "Ok, have fun," and ran out to get a good seat in the front.

Jordan-
You sat in your apartment with your arms folded across your chest, the Praetor had asked for you to help them with a rouge vampire, he wasn't a new to being a vampire, and was nearly as old as your friend Magnus, but he was really increasing the vampire population, so, he was a problem. Now all you had to do was wait for their 'representative' to show up and give you the run down on this vampire boy. Your head shot up as you heard a knock on the door, and you walked over and swung it open, a boy, who looked no older the 17, stood there, "Who are you?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Jordan Kyle, the representative for The Praetor," the boy, Jordan, said.
"Fine, come in," you muttered.
He looked at you, "I like Y/W/M," he said.
You turned and looked at him, "Wha- really?"
"Yeah," he said, "but, about this vampire, he's about 700 years old, and has been known for Turning his victims rather then killing them, then leaving them at their families door, and all the little vampires he Turns, cause a problem for The Praetor."
"And how do you plan to catch him? Leave a little group of mundanes in his territory?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
He laughed, "Well when you put it like that it sounds stupid, but, you got a better idea?"
You shrugged, "Depends."
Jordan smiled, "Well, since you are only second to Magnus Bane when it comes to parties, we thought you could, maybe invite 3 or 4 mundanes to a 'party' in his territory and we could use them as bait?"
You looked at him, "Or, maybe I could invite him to a party, flirt with him a little, lure him away, and you could corner him."
He blinked, "Actually that's a better plan, let's go with that."
You smiled, "Now go back and tell Praetor Scott that plan."
Jordan nodded, "Will do," and got up and walked out the door

Blah, it sucks, who cares, whatever.