Kieran Hunter Catch Up

What Are You?-Seelie Faery

How You First Met-
Y/N:Your name
Y/H/T:Your home town
Y/F/F:Your favourite food
Y/F/D:Your favourite drink
Y/F/M:Your favourite movie
Y/W/M:Your warlock mark
You huffed as you leaned against the wall beside your mother's throne, being the daughter of the Seelie Queen seemed cool, but it was, in fact, actually a pain in the ass. You were the only available daughter who wouldn't disgrace your mother in front of the Wild Hunt, you had about eight other sisters who were free, but Polimera would start lecturing Gywn on equality, again, last time he'd given her one of the Hunts mounts to shut her up, that and she was still mentally abusing herself for the death of her mortal, Shadowhunter girlfriend, who had, unfortunately, been stabbed multiple times and torn apart by a demon of some description, at least, that was what the Shadowhunters thought, most of the Seelie Court were certain the Shadowhunter had been murdered, no one would ever know. Lilac would probably end up having a nervous breakdown due to being surrounded by so many people, Fresia would strangle one of them for looking at her wrong, Talia would just be herself, and make Mother look stupid, Hatha was extremely drunk, and would most likely do some very illegal thing to show off, Kathi would flirt with all the men in the room until she got bored, Jaci was in one of her moods, the one that Polimera called 'stabbish with a touch of strangly,' and Dalira was covered in mud from her latest expedition to find a unillama. The others had important things to do, or, so they said. You were the only one left.
Your mother walked into the room, her usual air of arrogance and importance seemed weaker then usual, she'd most likely just been calming Lilac down after the poor girl had worked herself up over nothing again. You were certain she had anxiety, though Mother was determined to deny the idea that one of her daughters could have something 'wrong' with them.
"Ahh, Y/N, you're already here," she gave you a small smile, she hardly showed affection to any of you in places where it was possible she could be seen, so a smile, even a small one, made you feel very proud of yourself.
You smiled back at her. "What got her worked up this time?" You asked her, she'd know you were talking about Lilac.
"Polly-" the name Polimera had made everyone but people she didn't like, like you, call her "-had some sort of drug in the drink Lilac gave her, I believe the pixies are trying to kill her again, but she passed out, and hit her head when she fell, Lilac is now blaming herself," the queen replied.
You nodded, the pixies hated Polly, mainly because she was half werewolf, but also because she had been called to solve an argument they had with the nixies (no one but her know what it was about), and she sided with the nixies, so now they were out to get her, even at the expense of ruining another princess's mental health, it would seem.
You jumped as you heard a horn sound outside of the throne room, the Hunt had arrived. Gywn walked in first, followed by a member you didn't recognise, he had black hair, though you could see hints of blues and purples here and there, and mismatched eyes, like all the members of the Hunt. Something about him intrigued you, though you also felt the urge to slap him, so he'd probably pissed you off at some point when Hatha had gotten you drunk, because you could only ever put emotions to faces that you saw when you finally sobered, usually after Polimera had dragged Hatha and you away from wherever the pair of you were, and tied you both down to your beds, she was a protective sister, even though she hated you. He raised an eyebrow at you, and that snapped you out of your chain of thought, to realise you'd been staring in his direction. You narrowed your eyes, and almost spoke, but Gywn bet you to it.
"Ahh, I see Polly isn't here," you could hear the tiniest hint of disappointment in his voice. But he would deny thinking of her as anymore then a pain, though you were certain he would personally go to the ends of the world to save her, like most people Polimera met, she seemed to be a likeable female when she wasn't stabbing people, or yelling, or speaking of Shadowhunters, that she was so fond of, for unknown reasons.
"She's in a state of stabbing anyone who approaches, except, so far, myself and her sisters, I would rather she not kill everyone in the room because of the death of her Stella," even your mother had grown to like the Shadowhunter girl who had always visited Faerie with Polimera, everyone had to some extent, except the pixies, they'd wanted her dead as much as they still wanted Polimera dead.
Gywn, to your surprise, looked slightly concerned. "She's, stabbing people? How many has she put in critical condition?"
"Only twelve so far, it's a new personal record of hers, only stabbing twelve people after the death of someone she cares about," you replied, the black haired Hunter looked somewhat disturbed, Gywn didn't, he'd had to deal with her once, she'd gone on a murderous rage through the mortal world after her mundane boyfriend had been killed by someone in his own family, by the time Gywn got her, she'd nearly wiped a whole bloodline out of history, no one learned of the deaths, to many problems would arise if they did, the bodies were carried to Faerie and buried there, and Lilac had tricked a demon into wiping the family from everyone's memories.
"Oh, that's good, none dead?" Gywn asked, the Hunter beside him looked horrified at how casually they were speaking of this, you almost laughed at his face, but your mother cleared her throat, and you fell silent.
"None, Gywn, I do not believe this is a matter of public concern, it does not need to be spoken of," she said. "Though if you know anything, speak of it when there is not a crowd." There was an undertone to it, if anyone knew about Stella's death, your mother would find out eventually, and kill them for not speaking.
"Understood, may I introduce my newest Huntsman?" Gywn asked, your mother merely nodded. "Let me introduce to you, Kieran, son of the Unseelie King and a valued member of The Wild Hunt!"
Ah, so that was why you'd wanted to slap him, he was one of the Unseelie King's bast- sons. There was at least one hundred theories on what happened to his daughters, your mother merely sent the sons away, she had no use for them, though, sometimes they stayed and worked for the army, and some became guards, usually her personal ones. "Welcome, Kieran of The Wild Hunt, to the Seelie Court," you said, from instinct, it was courtesy to welcome people in, even if they were of the Unseelie Court. "I am Y/N, daughter of the Seelie Queen, and this is my mother-" you made a small gesture towards your mother "-the Queen."
Kieran nodded to you. "I accept your welcome, Y/N of the Seelie Court." He didn't say anymore for the rest of the formalities, but you kept accidentally meeting his eyes.
Once the speaking was finished, Gywn left, you could only assume he would go and make sure no one was dying on the floor outside Polimera's room, and to talk to your sister, and your mother began to speak with other members of the Hunt.
Kieran walked up to you, then, after a good half an hour of silence, he spoke. "So, your sister's now dead lover, she wouldn't have been, a black haired Shadowhunter, perhaps, with ocean like eyes, would she?"
You paused, and balled your fists to stop yourself from grabbing him, that described Stella perfectly, the detail about the eyes almost made you lose your composure. "And how would you know that?" If he knew who had killed her, that person would suffer greatly, and once Polimera was finished torturing them, you would personally rip their arms off, then leave them for the rest of your sisters to destroy.
"Pixies like talking of people they've sent assassins after," he shrugged.
Your nails dug into your palms. "What name?" Stella had an identical twin, and a younger sister who looked almost exactly like her, it could have been one of them.
"Stella Blackthorn, they specifically stated that she had a tattoo of wings across her back, and even spoke of how she fought, daggers and knives, not a bad choice," he said.
Those pixies were going to pay, but not just yet.
"Hmm, you ever hunted pixies? I hear it's an extremely entertaining sport, I'm certain Polimera would reward you greatly, if you were to catch the ones who set up this little assassination," you smiled at him, "and, of course, the rest of my sisters would as well, if you caught the killer."
Kieran smirked. "Oh really? But how am I to do that with no help?"
"Oh you'll have help, me and my wonderful swords to back you up," you tilted your head. "Do we have a deal?"
He shrugged. "I suppose we do."
You shook his hand, this was the best deal you'd ever made. You acted casual the rest of the visit, but soon, you and Kieran would be hunting those troublesome pixies.

How He First Asked You Out-
You asked him, in a transaction that went something like this
You:Hey, twat, oy, idiot, I'm speaking to you!
Him:What do want, tree hugger?
You:Polimera-
Him:Polly
You:Yes fine, Polly, is having a party to celebrate some Shadowhunter thing, something involving them getting over arguments with Downworlders and fighting together with them, don't ask me why, no one knows why she's so involved in Shadowhunter business, and she told me I need a plus one
Him:I do not see why you're talking to me about this
You:No one else wants to come with me-
Him:Doesn't shock me
You:Ahem! So you have to get off your dumb ass and come with me
Him:Eh, I don't have anything better to do, fine

Family and Last Names-
Last Name:N/A
History on That Name:N/A
Family:The Seelie Queen is your ever powerful mother, but your father is a nixie who managed to woo her for one night, and they accidentally had you, yay, applause, you have many sisters, no full blooded ones, you're closest to Polimera (or Polly, as she prefers to be called), who is half werewolf, and has an odd fascination with the other species in the world. She constantly leaves Faerieland to talk to Shadowhunters werewolves, and mundane's, and dates them, a lot, then there's the always drunk Hatha, and Lilac, who is half mundane, and always worked up over something

Things You Teach Each Other-
You teach him the basics of dealing with your more problematic sisters, and how to truely connect to nature, and he teaches you how to aim properly, and how to use a bow without shooting someone in the eye