Livvy Blackthorn Catch Up

What Are You?-Ascended Shadowhunter

How You First Met-
Y/N:Your name
Y/H/T:Your home town
Y/F/F:Your favourite food
Y/F/D:Your favourite drink
Y/F/M:Your favourite movie
Y/W/M:Your warlock mark
You huffed, and stared up at the looming Los Angeles Institute, your new home.
Most Ascended Shadowhunter's ended up in Idris, but you had wanted to be a stubborn, grumpy person, and said you wouldn't do anything unless you were by a beach, so Scarsbury had had Catarina take you part way to the LA Institute and make you walk the rest of the way. You hated him with a burning passion, even if he had been the person who gave you the knowledge you needed to fight demons, he was literally the gym teacher to end all gym teachers, like the boss enemy at the end of a video game.
As you reached the door, you stopped, they had been notified that you were coming, right? What if they hadn't, and they tossed you out, what if they didn't like you, and thought you were childish for the last name you choose, Blacksoul, what if this happens, what if that happens. You sighed and rubbed your temples.
"Shut up anxiety, I don't even have you, do not show up now, I do not want you," you spoke out loud, and stood up straight, and knocked on the door, a small bang sounded from inside, as if someone had slammed into a wall.
The door swung open to reveal the most beautiful girl you'd ever seen. She had eyes like the ocean that you'd been determined to live near, and dark brown hair, like tree bark.
"Oh! You're Y/N Blacksoul, right?" She asked, and grinned. "We've been expecting you, Jules was about to send out a search party, he thought you'd be here yesterday," she grabbed you by the arm and marched you inside, something gave you the feeling that she was trying to avoid you seeing something. But you followed along, and let her drag you up the stairs to the room you were to share with her, you didn't have much luggage on you, only a backpack containing food, water, some money, and weapons to defend yourself, courtesy of Scarsbury, who had sent everything else straight to the Institute.
"Oh, I'm Livvy Blackthorn, just so you know," she informed you, and pulled you into the room, your stuff had been neatly set out to one side of the room, beside a bed that you were certain had been dragged into the room for your arrival.
You smiled at her. "Livvy, interesting name, I like it."
She grinned back. "Blacksoul, interesting choice, I like."
"I was tired and angry, rash decisions were made," you retorted jokingly, she just grinned wider.
"If you make decisions like that sober, I'm scared to find out what you'll be like drunk," she smirked at you.
You stared at her. "I am offended, I would be totally sensible drunk," you mockingly placed a hand over your heart and acted offended.
She laughed at you, and you laughed as well, you were glad you'd decided to be stubborn, and live by the beach, because something about Livvy Blackthorn, told you, that this was going to be the best decision you'd ever made (definitely better then the decision of your last name).

How She First Asked You Out-
"So, uh, Y/N, would you want to go on a demon hunting date with me? Jules has to chaperone so we don't kill ourselves, but, you know, do you want to come?"

Family and Last Names-
Last Name:Blacksoul
History on That Name:Currently none, other then the fact that your moody self decided to make a rash decision when you got to choose your last name after Ascending
Family:Your sister, Mera Hart, who you intend to get into the Shadowhunter Academy, so she can join you in demon killing, you've both been orphans since you were five, and she was two, your parents left you for unknown reasons

Things You Teach Each Other-
She teaches you to use a saber and things about how best to kill certain demons, and you teach her about all sorts of mundane things, including mental disabilities, like autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and the like