Part 4 (three days as a Meif'wa part 2)

Song is All About Us and it's nightcore

Zane's POV

I woke up to feel myself cuddling with someone, I looked down to see non either than Travis. I cursed loudly and shoved him off, "OWW WHY?!?!" Travis shouted, while chuckling was heard at our doorway, Dante and Laurance stood there, "Have fun cuddling..?" Dante taunted, "I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!!" I yell as I run my hand through my hair frustrated.

"Anyway... Breakfast is ready" Laurance told us before leaving with Dante right behind him. I looked at Travis, "Now what the (curse D:) were you doing cuddling with me?!" I asked him angrily, yet blushing. He crossed his arms, "I had an idea to cuddle with you... So I got into the bed with you, and before I did anything you started to cuddle with me..!" Travis answers, leaving me jaw-dropped.

"I DID WHAT?!" I yell, "okay calm down Zane..!" The white haired male told me. I sat on the side of my bed, while he got on his knees and got in front of me before kissing me. I was the first to pull away, "let's go... Breakfast..!" I say panting slightly, he nods and walks with me out of our room.

I sat down at the table and quietly eat my food, setting my mask down on the table. Suddenly Aphmau walked in, followed by a random person. Aphmau came over to everyone and said, "Hey guys! This is Valerie!" She says before pushing Valerie in front of her, "Everyone say hi!!!" Aphmau commanded, I was closer to her so I turn around and shake her hand.

"Hello... I'm Zane, pleased to meet you..!" I say nodding my head, she bit her lip and her face turned pink, "H-Hello..! I-I-I'm..... Valerie..! Like Aphmau told you..!" She says stuttering, I smile at her.

Travis's POV

I looked as Valerie blushed when she talked to Zane, making me growl, "Hello I'm Valerie, like Aphmau told you...!" Valerie said kindly, I shook her hand and smiled, "Hey! I'm Travis!" I say letting go of her hand. When she had introduced herself to everyone, I got suspicious....

She didn't blush or stutter when she talked to anyone else...! SHE BETTER FREAKING BACK OFF MY MAN!!!! I screamed in my head. (0.0 .....)

***

I jumped into one of the pools, followed by Zane, who just calmly walked in. "Aww you're no fun Zane..!" I pout. He chuckled, "Hush Casanova..!" He hissed playfully, his tail slowly moving under the water. We talked, joked, splashed each other, and just swam around. Suddenly none other than Valerie swam over and smiled, mostly at Zane....... I swear to Irene I will cut a bi-(KEEP IT PG!!!!).

Zane's POV

I calmly talked with Valerie, she suddenly got close... Like... Too close. I backed away, only causing her to swim closer. "Z-Zane... I think I l-like you...." She whispers, my eyes widened, "W-What?!" I looked at Travis who just glared at her, his eye twitching slightly. I put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to flinch, he looks at me. I shake my head, and he looks down, his eyes narrowing. "Listen V-Valerie... I'm.... I am Uhm... I'm gay..." I whisper.

She gasps, "Wh-What?!?! YOU'RE A FAG?!?!"(OMI I hate that word!!!)She screams, before I know it she gets punched by Travis, "I SWEAR TO IRENE!!!!!!! I WILL RIP-" I chuckle slightly and cut him off, "C'mon... We can let Aphmau take care of this." He laughs, "okay..." He says before walking out of the pool with me.

***

When we told Aphmau, she almost, literally, bought a gun online. "No! You cannot buy a gun..!" I chuckled, she whines, "Fine but where is she?!" She spat, "last time we saw her, she was at one of the pools..!" Travis chirps. Aphmau nods and runs to the pools.