Part 10

Song: I Won't Give Up, Christina Grimmie version, on The Voice
(😢)

Travis's POV

I smiled at the sky, me and Zane have been sitting here ever since this morning. Now a sunset was slowly sinking below the horizon.

"Zane..?" I felt Zane shuffle around, he hummed in response. "Are you embarrassed of me?" I whispered. Suddenly, I was lifted up and turned around. I was now facing Zane, still on his lap. His eye(s) were narrowed, "Travis--why on Irene would I be embarrassed of you?" He questioned. Shrugging, I looked down, he lifted my chin. "Travis, no I'm not embarrassed of you" he started, "I've kissed you many times in front of everyone, heck--I actually like you!" He exclaimed.

"Travis, yes--you can be a complete idiot! But I still li---love you" he murmured. "you know if I didn't, I would shut you out!" He whispered. My face split into a smile, even though he was wearing a mask I think he had a small smile on his face. We just stared at each other, every once in a while we would blink--when I looked up I gasped, it was very dark... Only the dim light of the stars were around. "Zane? Should we go back?" I asked, getting a little cold.

He shook his head, "No--you can go if you want" he answered. I looked at him confused, "What? Aren't y-you cold?" I shivered, he nodded, "Of course I'm cold... But I like the feeling of being cold, and I like it when it's........Dark" he whispered. (Don't judge me! Being cold while it's dark is one of my favorite things to do!)

"Oh..." I sighed, and sat down. "Well--I'll stay with you." I murmured scooting closer to him.

"Hmph... You don't have to Travis, you seem cold" he assured me, "What~? You don't want me to be here?" I chuckled. Standing up, I walked over to him and sat myself onto his lap. "As long as you keep me warm I can stay out here as long as you can!" I chirped. I felt his arms wrap around me, "Whatever, just--just leave when you get too cold..." He whispered, resting his head on my back. Can this guy get any sweeter? I held his hands, that were still wrapped around me, "Zane? Why do you like the dark?" I whispered. "It's peaceful..."

***

I leaned onto Zane as we entered the house. "I'm so tired..." I complained, "You could've left like I told you to..." Zane grumbled, "But I wanted to stay with you...!" I murmured, "carry meeee" I commanded, "tch.... lazy 🐴ss....." He whispered before picking me up bridal style and walking.

The lights suddenly flickered on and my eyes squinted shut.

Zane's POV

I narrowed my eyes due to the light, once they had adjusted I looked up to see Laurance looking at us with wide eyes. "Er--hey...." I mumbled, looking away. "Oh... Uh hi..!" He chuckled tiredly. "We're just gonna go to sleep..." I mumbled awkwardly, "oh............. Have fun I guess..?" He whispered, he looked like he was still half asleep so I just sighed and went to me and Travis's room. I opened the door and walked in before gently kicking the door shut behind me.

I placed Travis on the bed and somehow managed to pry him off of me. Sighing, I took off my blue shirt before throwing on a white t-shirt. I then sat on my bed and started to fall asleep, I suddenly heard a thump coming from Travis's side of the room. I turned around and saw Travis groaning on the floor, "T-Travis?" I whispered, "Why did you...?" I trailed off, "You didn't lay down with me, jerk..." He muttered.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes in amused annoyance. "Quit acting like a four-year-old!" I spoke quietly. "Quit leaving me without you!" He shot back, mind you--he was still on the floor, his face flat on the carpet. I was finding it hard not to laugh, he was shooting back remarks--and all while he was still face-planting on the floor. I sighed before picking him up, his arms instinctively wrapping around my neck, "My bed or your bed?" I sighed, "Yours" he chuckled.

Rolling my eyes, I carried him over to my bed and laid him down. "I swear if you leave me again--"

"Patience, Travis" I muttered before laying under the covers, Travis hugged me. "Love you, ZuuZuu..." He whispered, "Can you not?" I whined, "No... But I will say--only I can call you that" he remarked, I rubbed circles on his back with my hands, "Yeah Yeah Travis.... Good night..." I whispered, kissing his forehead lightly. He smirked, "you didn't say I love you back--ZuuZuu..." He yawned, "I love you too.." I whispered smiling before closing my eyes.

***

I woke up and looked down to see white, fuzzy, hair, I smiled lightly. Hugging him closer, I whispered in his ear, "Mornin' Travis..." Travis groaned, "Hmph.... Five... More minutes..." He whispered, hugging me closer to him. I looked at the time, it was eleven thirty-two A.M.

I made a small pout as I turned back to Travis, "Really? It's eleven thirty-two Travis!" I hissed playfully. "Then I'm sleeping till twelve!" He confirmed. I suddenly got an idea and I smirked, leaning down I whispering in his ear, "Aphmau's gonna eat your breakfast" Travis immediately got up and tried to get up, "HALP!" He yelped, I smiled before picking him up bridal style. His face turned red, "Z-Zane!" He gasped, I put him down after standing up, "You said help" I shrugged, he stared at me for a moment before literally, jumping into my arms so he was back in the bridal position.

"Can you carry me down?" He asked lazily, "and why should I?" I whispered, "Because I wuv you~" Travis smiled in a baby voice, "I hate you..." I huffed before walking out of our room and walking downstairs.

HEY GUYS! I'M NOT DEAD~!!!!!!! Heh, I'm just pretty busy, I've been visiting my family members and stuff--I can't really use my phone while we're fishing, now can I?😉 Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and---

Bai mah lil tatertots~!!!🦄🦄🦄