Part 6 Cuddles!!!

This music video was actually really cute <3 and at 2:16 it says: if we go down with this ship. We go down together.

SO KAWAII!!!!

Zane's POV

I got up and sat on the bed, Travis was still asleep... I just thought about random stuff... Suddenly someone bursts into the room, I kicked Travis off of my bed, "O-OW WHY?? AGAIN?!" He yelled. Aphmau glared playfully from our door, "Why do you do that to Travis???" She giggled before helping Travis up.

Travis suddenly got that look on his face... "Don't worry Aph~ I love the abuse~!" He winked at me... Looking at me in that way, making me look away, flustered...(bad Travis)

Aphmau shook her head and giggled, "Whatever Travis~ everyone is having a free-time day..! So y'know... Do whatever~!" Aphmau said, winking after the last part, making me blush from embarrassment, and the thought of us............. Y'know....

"Hey Zane! I know what we should do!!!" Travis chuckled, "W-What?" I gulped, still thinking the dirty thought, Travis suddenly got on to me and screamed in my ears, "Netflix N Cuddles!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, "G-GAH! Y-yeah sure..!" I replied, kinda disappointed- GAH NO! IM TURNING INTO A TRAVIS!!!

He nodded and turned on the tv, I got my blanket and put it over me. When Travis returned he pretended to be offended, "My Irene! How rude! Not sharing the blanket Zane~?!" He gasped, "No I'm not sharing Travis..! I don't really trust you with..... Yeah.." I muttered, feeling my face heat up.

"Aww Zane c'mon I won't bite!" Travis promised, "Well.... Unless you want me too~" Travis added winking.... I rolled my eyes and shook my head smiling. "Whatever, get over here..." I sighed, he laughed and hopped in to the bed and blankets with me. We watched Uhm...... Normal adult shows.... Ugh and by that I mean MLH.....(😂)

Travis put his head into my shoulder and I put my arm around him on instinct. I tried to focus on my show but Travis kept stealing glances over to me every once and a while.

Travis's POV

I kinda just wanted to look at Zane... I know it sounds creepy, but I could just hear him talk, and look at him all day..! He soon looked uncomfortable, he reached for the remote and paused the show. He turned to me, his mask still off, "Okay what is it???" He asked, clearly annoyed. Crap he noticed I thought.

I gave him a weak smile, "I-I...... Ugh, I just wanted to look at you..." I admitted blushing a little, he shook his head and chuckled, "Whatever weirdo, if you want, we can just talk while staying in the bed..." Zane suggested, I blinked at him gratefully.

"That sounds great Zane..!" I say smiling. He turned off the tv, and turned to me, "So...!" He started awkwardly, "so...?" I replied, "How are you into guys? You've always seemed like a person who liked girls...!" Zane randomly asked. I nodded and sighed.

"Well, Zane.... You know the sleep over? Yeah... Two months ago from that sleepover I found out I was gay... I found out because I went to the movies by myself... As usual..." I chuckled the last part. "I watched a romantic movie... DON'T JUDGE" I yelled as I saw Zane smirk.

"Anyway... This girl next to me I guess got caught up into the moment and grabbed me by the collar and kissed me..!" I finish, "And BAM I found out I was gay!" I chuckled, doing jazz hands. He shook his head and chuckled. "Well then, that's a weird story..." He says. I nodded in agreement.

***

Zane and me talked about the most random things ever, we went from talking about how I became gay, to food, to ponies, to movies, to food again, then I found a question in my mind. "Hey...! How did you become gay Zane?" I asked him. He laughed nervously.

"W-well... In high school.... This guy named Gene.... He was sorta what us anime people call our Senpai... I wasn't a person who would kill anyone who took him though..." Zane started. "And I was stupid enough to keep trying to be with him and his gang... Soon I realized I actually like-liked him..." Zane finished, "And so I guess that... I've been gay since high school!" Zane finished.

I felt a wave of jealousy hit me. He liked Gene? Hmph.... "D-Do you like him a-anymore....?" I asked, trying to keep anger out of my voice... Not working so far.

Zane's eyes widened, "what?! No! I was stupid to like him.... But now~......" Zane purred, gently grabbing my chin, "I have you" Zane finished before kissing me on my lips. I gladly kissed back.... Thank Irene....

He pulled away, "now.... How do you think Pinkie-Cake is not the best?" Zane asked casually, as if nothing happened. I looked down and smiled, "Because Scooterdoo is better..." I taunted, "AAAAARRRRGG!!!" He yelled.

"I told you guys not to be loud!" Katelyn yelled through the door, making both of our faces red, "n-no! He's mad because I said that Scooterdoo is better than Pinkie-Cake!" I yelled frantically, my face getting redder by the second. "Oh.... Heh...." Was all she said before footsteps walked away.

I turned back to Zane who had both of his hands in his hair and his face was redder then mine..! "Ugh.... Dirty minded Katelyn...!" Zane hissed, still blushing. I just laughed, he shook his head.

Zane's POV

I suddenly got an idea... If Travis thinks it's so funny~! I suddenly pounced on Travis, he yelped, "Z-Zane..?" He whispered. I started kissing his neck, he bit his lip, I pulled away... Causing him to whimper at the loss. "I'm gonna rest~" I whispered in his ear before sitting back onto my bed. He glared at me, his face red, "YOU FRICKING TEASE!" He whisper shouted. I just shook my head and laughed quietly.

He sat on his own bed, he was on his phone, what was he doing? Hmph, not my business...

Travis's POV

I was kinda mad that Zane teased me... Whatever I can't be mad at him. I took a picture of him and put it as my wallpaper on my phone...

Sooooo~ Zane is turning into Travis..... JUST KIDDING I COULD NEVER DO THAT!!!! Anyway~! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of cuddles~! And I will be working on the new chapters ASAP!!!

Bai mah lil tatertots~!