Part 8

Zane's POV

I started to doze off when water was splashed on me, "RUUUUUUN!!!!" I heard, I looked up to see Dante over me with an empty bucket, about to run. I jumped up and grabbed him and threw him into the ocean.

"DUDE IT WAS JUST WATER!" Dante yelled, swimming back to shore, "That's just water too!" I taunted, pointing at the ocean. He sighed and shook his head smiling, "I'm gonna go back to our house..." I mumbled half to them and half to myself as I walked away. Soon I got there-- since it's not that far away from the beach. I walked to my room and changed into dry clothes and then sat on my bed.

The door slowly opened and I looked up from my phone, "Hey Z-Zane!" Travis greeted me. I smiled under my mask and waved at him, then went back to playing on my phone. I felt weight on my legs all of a sudden, I looked back up to see Travis laying on me, his head propped in his hands while he just stared at me. "Err....." I blushed. He pulled down my mask and chuckled at my red face. I looked away from him, he turned my face back towards him.

I blushed even more, he started to lean in. I knew what was going to happen so I just leaned in as well. Soon our lips made contact, Travis wrapped his hands around my neck, I cupped his face with my hands. I smiled in the kiss, when the door slammed open, "Hey gu---DKHDBS S SHXJSMWSNDB AAAAH!" None other than Aphmau exclaimed, we both blushed and we looked up to see her with a nosebleed.

Travis smirked, "Well~ Looks like someone liked what they saw~" Travis teased Aphmau, but she just nodded furiously and went to the bathroom. I looked away, still blushing, "Zaaaaaney~?" Travis cooed, I grunted in response.

"Can we...?" He asked, knowing I knew what he was talking about. I sighed and pulled him closer to me and we started kissing again.

Aphmau's POV

I fixed my nosebleed and walked out to see Zane and Travis making out again! I silently squealed and went to go get Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn. When they came over here, Kawaii~Chan screamed... Aaron started to blush and he smiled widely, and laughed nervously.

Katelyn had turned her back from them, although you could probably feel the heat radiation coming off of Katelyn. She looked up and her face was red....

Travis's POV

I smiled in the kiss, Irene I love this man. We both suddenly heard a scream, we looked back to see Katelyn turned around, Aaron blushing while laughing nervously, and Kawaii~Chan jumping up and down in place. I arched an eyebrow at Aphmau, she smiled nervously. "Heheheh..... Er....." She rubbed her neck nervously. I shrugged, but Zane was embarrassed. How did I know? His grip on me tightened.

"Zane---Humans need air to breath..!" I chuckled. He let me go and crossed his arms, "S-So...!" I smiled shyly. Aaron put up his arms and backed away, then turned around and walked away. Kawaii~Chan grabbed Katelyn and ran away with her, screaming gibberish like, 'FAN ART NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!' Or 'OTP OTP' but other than that... She screamed things that I didn't understand. Aphmau soon ran away too, but before that... She winked at us and then left!

I turned back to Zane, "Okay so let's just cuddle now okay???" I say. He shook his head, "Heck no!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms.

I looked at him confused, "W-What????" I asked. He smirked, "Not tonight Travs~" he explained, using an adorable nickname. I hugged his waist, "NOOOOOOOOOO! I need my cuddles!!!" I protested. I felt his heart beat faster, "Zane if you don't I'll kiss you~" I threatened. He chuckled, "You think I'd hate that~?" He replied, I felt my face heat up.

He lifted up my chin and kissed me, once he pulled away he smirked, "Sure we can cuddle I guess..." He sighed rolling his eye(s).

I smiled widely and wrapped my hands around his neck while snuggling into his chest. He put his arms around my waist and chuckled. I suddenly got a mischievous idea, I removed my face from Zane's chest, and rested it in the crook of his neck. I felt him tense up, "T-Travis???" He asked nervously, "Hmmm....?" I mumbled, he sighed and relaxed, "Never mind I guess..?" He answered.

Once everything was relaxed again, I started kissing his neck, "W-Wha?!" I heard Zane stutter, it was cute. When I stopped I looked up to see Zane blushing like a mad man, "Heheheh...." I giggled, "Sh-Shut it!" He growled, pulling me closer. "Irene I hate that I love you..." He mumbled. I chuckled at how embarrassed he sounded, "Awe I can't embarrass you that much can I?" I asked him.

He glared at me, "Just shut it before I quit cuddling you..." He grunted, I immediately shut up and snuggled closer to Zane.

Oh my Irene I feel like a bad person... I only made this 869 words! I usually go all the way to 1000 and up! Plz no hate me😭😭😭 anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~

Bai mah lil tatertots!