Daughters

I told Sansa that I would meet her for tea this afternoon and that we could go for a walk through the gardens after. Somehow we made it back inside the Red Keep so I decided to Sansa to the throne room.
"Someday my brother will sit there and you will sit by his side. And one day before too long you will present your son to the court and all the lords and ladies will gather to see the little prince." I say pointing to the iron throne.
"What if I have a girl?"
"Gods be good you'll have boys and girls and plenty of them!"
"But what if I only have girls?"
"I wouldn't worry about that."
"My friend Jeyne Poole's mother have five children. All of them girls."
"Yes, but it is highly unlikely."
"But what if." Sansa cuts in.
"Well, if you only had girls then I suppose the throne would pass to my younger brother Tommen."
"And everyone would hate me."
"Nobody could ever hate you." I say while grabbing her hands.
"Joffery does." She looks at the floor.
"Nonsense why would you say such a thing?" I question. Sansa just stares at me, "That business with the wolves? Sansa I've told you a hundred times a dire wolf"
"Please let's just stop talking about it." She said trying to walk away. This girl. I've tried to be nothing but nice to her and this is how she treats me.
"Do you remember your lessons?" She stops walking, "Who built the iron throne?"
"Aegon the conqueror."
"And who built the Red Keep?"
"Maegor The cruel.
"And how many years"
"My grandfather and uncle were murdered here weren't they?"
"They were killed on the orders of King Aerys. Yes."
"The mad king."
"Commonly known as the mad King."
"Why were they killed?"
"You should speak to your father about these matters."
"I don't want to speak to my father. Ever."
"Sansa you will find it in your heart to forgive your father."
"No I won't." And with that she was gone.