Part Of You

"What would make you say that?" I question trying to hide the truth.

"Well I did see you two alone together during the feast in winterfell."

" So because I was talking to him I must have been in love with him. Is that what you're saying." I chuckle, "I thought you were the smartest man in Westeros uncle?"

"No I never said it was because of just that. But it didn't help that I saw him leaving your bedchambers early on the morning that he left." He raises his brows.
I didn't know what today or even how to react. My uncle knew about Jon and there was no way I could cover this one up. He was going to die. I was going to be married off and sent away never with a chance of possibly seeing him again.

"Please. No one can ever know." I whisper.

"Don't worry. Do you remember what I promised you?" He questions. I nod my head fighting tears.

"I promised I would never hurt you. And I know that you love this boy and him being killed would hurt you, so I won't let that happen." He places his hands on mine.

"I miss him so much." I sniffle, tears falling down my face.

"My dear, I don't want to lie to you but the chances," he sighs "the chances of you ever seeing him again are very small I'm afraid."

"I can't live without him. I feel like I can truly be myself when I'm with him."

"Who you are with him that's real. That part of you. Don't destroy it." He replies pointing to my heart.

"It might be gone already."

"No it's not."

********************************************************************

Today Myrcella is being sent away to Dorne to marry the prince Tristayne. That was supposed to be me. That was supposed to be my means of escape. Now I have no idea what I am going to do and who I am going to marry. Maybe that's my mothers plan, not to have me marry anyone. That way I would never be able to escape this hell I live in. The place I once loved to call home. A part of me regrets not marrying Robb. I miss his laugh, his smile, I miss how he made me feel. I loved him but not in a romantic way but in a way like he was family. The older brother I never had, even though we were the same age.  I close my eyes trying to stop my mind from thinking so much about it and just listen to the sounds around me. The birds cry and the waves crash softly on the shore. The only person who is talking is the high septon who is blessing Myrcella as she leaves. Ever so softly Tommen starts to sniffle beside me, I open my eyes and kneel down to his level wiping his tears with my handkerchief. 

"shhh don't cry." I whisper. 

"You sound like a little cat meowing for his mother," Joffrey mocks, "Princes dont cry."

"I saw you cry." Sansa pipes up. 

"Did you say something my lady?" he questions her.

"My little brother cried when I left winterfell,"

"So?" 

"It seems a normal thing."

"Is your brother a prince?"

"No."

"Not really relevant then is it?" he tells her like she's stupid. He then leaves with ser Meryn close in tow. I stand over to Sansa and whisper to her, 

"It's ok, i heard him crying after father told him I was leaving." I smirk.

***************************************************************

Hey guys!! sorry this chapter is so short its sorta just a filler... im so sorry i haven't updated in forever i have just been crazy busy with school and work and could not find any time to write more!!! i hope you guys stick around cuz i have so much more i want to write! I'm even thinking about writing a new story but one in a totally different setting! if you guys wanna know what it is stick around or maybe comment and ill let you know ;) hope y'all enjoyed this chapter please comment and vote cuz it does help motivate me to write when i know how you guys think im doing and what you guys are liking/not liking!!!