Power is Power

The Hound and another man grunt as they duel. We all watch from nearby. The Hound knocks the other man's shield away, and knocks the man off of a wall. Joffrey stands up all excitedly.

"Well struck... Well struck, Dog." he yells.

The Hound removes his helmet. Joffrey turns to Sansa.

"Did you like that?" Joffrey questions her.

"It was well struck, Your Grace." she answers.

"I already said it was well struck."

"Yes, Your Grace."

Two men drag the man away, leaving behind a trail of blood. A boy walks over to clean up the blood.

"Who's next?"

"Lothor Brune, freerider in the service of Lord Baelish." someone announces.

The announcer gestures to a man, who then walks over.

"Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard."

The announcer gestures in the opposite direction, but no one comes forward.

"Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard!" yells the announcer.

"Here I am." He stumbles down the stairs. "Here I am." he drops his helmet. "Sorry, Your Grace. My deepest apologies."

"Are you drunk?" asks Joffrey

Ser Dontos takes off his helmet. "No. Uh, no, Your Grace. I had - I had two cups of wine." he stutters.

"Two cups? That's not much at all." Joffrey gestures to some wine,  "Please, have another cup."

"Are you sure, Your Grace?"

"Yes, to celebrate my name day. Have two, have as much as you like." he smiles.

"I would be honored, Your Grace."

Ser Dontos bows to Joffrey. Joffrey looks over to Ser Meryn.

"Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day. See that he drinks his fill."

Ser Meryn and two other kingsguard grab Ser Dontos. They bring him into a more open area nearby. Ser Dontos is forced on his knees. One kingsguard keeps Ser Dontos down. Ser Meryn and the other kingsguard get a funnel and a barrel of wine. Ser Meryn forces the funnel into Ser Dontos's mouth. The kingsguard with the barrel begins pouring the wine down the funnel. Ser Dontos begins gurgling and struggles a little bit.

 Ser Dontos begins gurgling and struggles a little bit

"You can't!" cries Sansa.

"What did you say? Did you say I can't?" Joffrey inquires.

" She only meant... it would be bad luck to kill a man on your name day." I pipe in.

"What kind of stupid peasant's superstition..."

"The girl is right. What a man sows on his name day, he reaps all year."Says the hound looking at me.