blast to the past (trancy triplets x modern!reader

You were watching your favorite anime, Black Butler. You were really tired and so you decided to go to bed.

The next morning, you woke up and got dressed for unknown reason since it was the weekend. You wanted to watch Black butler. As you turned it on the tv started to act stupid "Stupid thing work." you said in a frusterated voice. But as you were hitting it you suddenly fell into sudden darkness.

You woken up in a unfimilar room. "Where the hell am I," you said with a little worry in your voice. Suddenly, you went to rub your head and noticed...YOU HAD WOLF EARS AND A TAIL!!!! "WTF, how did I get these," you swore out loud. You took a second to take in your surroundings and noticed that you where in the trancy manor. You looked around and thought to yourself "how did I get here, the last thing i did was black out." you were so deep in thought that you didn't notice the door slightly open reveling three faces.

You then looked at them and saw that they were the triplets, Thompson,Timber,and Canterbury. You looked at them in shock as they came into the bedroom you were in. "U-umm hi" you said in a low whisper. "Hello miss we will be assisting you today." Thompson said with a smile on his face.

You felt kind of weird letting them dress you, but it was either them of that stupid demon they call Hannah. As you thought this, Timber said "there you go miss would you like us show you to the dinning room?" "sure" You said shyly.

(time skip a couple minutes)

You were eating with Alois, but you guys were eating in silence until "so lady (y/n) i want to get to know you better, please tell me about yourself." He said in a cheerful voice. "Well umm...I'm 18 and I was born and raised in the usa." you spoke sweetly trying to get on his good side.

A/n:sorry if it was crappy I promise it would get better but I hope you guys/girls have a get day or night byeee