blast to the past(triplets x modern!reader)

You were stunned at the question you caught your breath.'What the hell am I suppose to say!?!'you yelled in your head.'I guess I'll tell them the truth but they better keep this a secret."Can you guys keep it a secret?"you asked.

"Certainly." they say together.

You took a deep breath and then you spoke,"Well in my world everyone here is fake and doesn't existed."

"...oh..." Thompson said surprised. The triplets jaws were on the floor.

"Please don't tell anyone." you begged. "I don't want anyone to think I'm weird."you said as a whisper. The triplets stood up from the bed and bowed.

"Don't worry lady (y/n) we will keep your secret." Timber said with the tiniest smile ever.

"Thank you." you thanked with a warm smile.'Seeing the slightest smile on their faces makes me happy.'

The triplets were still in your room talking to you."Miss (y/n), how old are you?" Canterbury asked.

"I-I'm 18 going on 19." you said shyly. This reaction made the triplets want you.

"Lady (y/n), if you keep looking at us like that your going to make us kiss you." Thompson warmly smiled as he said this.

This made you smile and the next thing you knew was Thompson was kissing you! "Mmph" you moaned accidently. You kissed him back and soon you guys parted. "Umm..." you felt heat rise from your face and knew you were blushing. The three brothers noticed and Canterbury said,"miss (y/n) you are all red were you triggered?"(i don't even know I'm sorry XD)

"...!" this surprised you. 'Why did Thompson kiss me?' you thought. 
After a while of them in your room they said goodnight to you and you fell asleep.

A/n: things are getting a little sexual XD. Its so damn hard to put my imagination in word...*sigh*. I hope you like the story.😄😜