blast to the past(triplets x modern!reader)

Before you and Hannah were about to leave the blond boys office, Alois spoke."(y/n)!! How dare you speak to me like that! I'm-" Alois was cut off by your glare. He looked...afraid. That's when you noticed something off about yourself you felt different than you did a few seconds ago. Hannah looked a bit terrified as well. Alois handed you a mirror and you screamed at what you saw.

You had fangs, your once (e/c) eyes were blood red and the white part was black, and you had sharp nails your wolf ears and tail were still there though. But as soon as you got less angry the demonic look vanished and you looked completely normal now. 'What the fuck just happened,' you thought to yourself.

You and Hannah left the office and continued down the hall without saying anything. You were to busy thinking of what happened when you turned...demonic. 'Am I a demon or something else? I didn't feel right i felt evil like...really evil.' you were so deep in thought that you accidentally walked into someone. It was one of the triplets. "I am really sorry," you apologized while bowing your head. "No need to apologize lady (y/n)," "umm...okay. Oh by the way your ...Timber?" "yes." Timber slightly smiled. "Yes! I was right." you cheered. You usually got confused with the triplets Timber was the one with the hair that was on the left side shorter than the other,Thompson was the one with the equal length,and finally Canterbury was the one that had the deeper voice and the right side was shorter than the other.

A/n: 😐😐 Hey reader! Sorry if this chapter was boring and nothing really makes since. But I am getting better...well I think I am. Anyway I hope you liked the chapter have a great day or night😊 plz comment but nothing mean