blast to the past(triplets x modern!reader

As you and Hannah were walking toward the triplets, you felt anxiety build up inside of you 'what if they don't like me? Or think I'm weird or something like that?' as these thoughts were coming at you like a wave you snapped out of it once you heard Hannah introduce you to the triplets properly.

"Hello miss Hannah, hello miss (y/n)," one of the triplets said. "H-hi," you were quite shy toward meeting people (even if you knew everything about them)but when you get angry you blow up like a grenade. You smiled nervously and slightly hid behind Hannah. "Hehe. Hello gentleman this is lady (y/n) I'm guessing you met her this morning to help her?" Hannah smiling and slightly giggling at your reaction. "Yes we did, but not a proper introduction," another one said with a slightly higher pitched tone of voice which you were guessing was Thompson.

After Hannah intrduced you to the triplets you guys walked to Alois' office. Hannah knocked on the door. "Come in." The young earl was sitting at his desk and motioned you to sit on a chair infront of him. "Hannah you stupid wretch, when I tell you to come immediately you do it!!" Alois slapped Hannah hard across the cheek. "HEY!! That's no way to treat a lady even if she is a sevant it was my fault so don't blame her for something she never did!!" you snapped at the blond haired boy. Alois looked like he was about to cry and said nothing. "...!" Hannah looked shocked at your action to defend her, but smiled.

A/n: HEY guys/girls I hope you liked the chapter and sorry that it was short and out of place I'm still a new writer so I'm still getting the hang of things XD. I hope you all have a great day/night and please comment (nothing rude plzz)