blast to the past (triplets x modern reader) lemon final chapter

Warning: this story has sexual content. If it this makes you uncomfortable you probably should leave viewer discretion is advised.

You woke up and felt a presence in your room. You looked to the side and saw the triplets by the closed door. "Hello you guys want anything?" you asked. They whispered to each other for a moment and then spoke.

"Yes we want you." Timber said pinning you to the bed. He then leaned down and gently kissed you. You easily melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. The others soon joined in.

The triplets started to take off their clothing. After they were finished, they began taking off your nightgown and undergarments. You were totally naked now.

"(Y/n) your so beautiful so please don't cover yourself from us." Canterbury said. He then put your hands above your head and frenched kissed you. The other guys were kissing and groping your breasts. You moaned at the pleasure. Canterbury started to plant kissed on your collar bone. Timber kissed you roughly and Thompson was still at your breast.

"Ahh..." another moan escaped your lips.

"Are you ready (y/n)?" Canterbury asked while placing himself at your entrance.

"Y-yes," you blushed at the size of all their members.

"Alright then." he slowly entered you. "Ahhh...it hurts," tears cane streaming down your face.

"Don't worry (Y/n), the pain will melt into pleasure pretty soon." Thompson whispered in your ear. You felt him smirk and you were flipped to all fours.

"Open wide miss (y/n)." Timber seductively said sticking his dick in you mouth. Canterbury was at the bottom of you and gave Thompson the advantage to thrust in you at you asshole.

"Ahhh...I-I'm going t-to cum!" you choked on Timbers member. You soon did. You heard them all groan in pure pleaser.

"I'm...at...my...c-climax." Canterbury said between moans.

They all seemed to cum at once and fell beside you throwing the blanket over all of you.

"T-thank you (y/n) we enjoyed that We love you." Thompson smirked at you as embraced you.

"Me too I love you guys too." smiling, you snuggled into one of their chest and fell asleep once again.

A/n: I'm sorry my imagination is not good in words i need to write better. And im also sorry because it was short...like alois' di-
Alois: Hmph. I'll tell you a joke about my dick but it will be to long.
Me:I would tell you a joke about my pussy but you will never get it.