the biggest ship in ninajgo

K, I have had the help of one of my closest friends so thanks to her, I guess. But now, back to the story! Bye!

Lloyd P.O.V

I am so confused. We are backstage at Ninjago's biggest stadium. The others know why we are here and they seem to be ok with it so why should not I.
I look at Kai with the most confused face I could make and just hope that he could say why we are here. And guess what he said nothing, he just begins to smile.

Kai P.O.V

Lloyd is so cute when he is confused. He stares at me, tries to make me say where we are. I try not to laugh because that's mean. But it's so hard so I slip out a little smile. I remember just before we arrived we were at the Bounty and we just said "LLOYD!!! we most go" and he was like "why and where?!?!" and then we answered "You'll see when we arrive" and the funny thing is that he was just like "K😕" and later when we arrived he asked us "why are we here?" and then Jay answered "You would like to know that hu?" and everyone laughed except Lloyd who just became irritable, but that just make us start laughing even more

No one's P.O.V

A man goes out on stage and welcomes everyone and also presents some bad jokes. Then he begins to present everyone (ok I'm just going to present the ninjas but I am sure that it could be some others, but I am to lazy to do that, sorry) First Ronin then Nya followed by Skylor, Cole, Jay, Zane, Kai and Lloyd and when Lloyd and Kai come in every fangirl in the stadium begins screaming because they are holding hands(faceplame)

Lloyd P.O.V (before they go out on stage)

I am still staring at Kai because he doesn't say anything and maybe a little because he is so beping Hot. And off course they begin to present everyone just now and I could not stop it so I said "No i don't want to go on stadge" like if I was five and then Kai say's "it's ok, you can just hold my hand if you get scared" I answerd directly with "I AM NOT SCARED" I'm sure everyone in the crowd heard me because in five secondhand it got silent "Okej okej greenie😝"
Timeskip
It ends with me holding Kai's hand when we go out on the stadge. Because, to be honest , I was little skarde. And of course every fangirl in a mile- circumference started screaming

Kai P.O.V (one stadge)

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhh Lloyd is so cute when he blush emhhem(coughing sound) excuse me for the fanboing but it's just that Lloyd...He...Is...just...so...LLOYD!!!! I look at him and see that he has finally understood what it is about: this is the beping show that tells Ninjago what the biggest ship in Ninajgo is right now and I honestly think it is me and Lloyd aka GREENFLAME but I hope for Lloyd that it isn't.

Lloyd P.O.V

Ohhhh god now I understand why the guys did not want me to know where we would go because I would either have refused to join or I would have been freaking out (and I 've already kind of freaked out so check on that I guess)

No one's P.O.V

The man has now present every one and now he has a co-worker, a woman in a red dress with green flames ( probably a GreenFlame fan), with him. They begin to interview every one.

Kai P.O.V

Ohhhh why did we do this to Lloyd? I can really see the fear in his eyes and he isn't even looking at me. At least I stood in front of him so that he could be the last and , maybe I can help him if something goes wrong... Like if he panics I could calm him down or something like that
Timeskip
They have now alredy spoken to me and I got pretty surprised that they didn't say anything about the fact that me and Lloyd held hands when we enterd the stadium. Maybe Lloyd isn't going to get problems.... J.K they begin with "and now last but absolutly not least Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon" He tries to blush as little as possible "We have herd that you didn't even know that you were going to be here" the woman says. Lloyd smiles a little cute smile and says "how did you know that?" He seems to be pretty calm but on his voice you can tell that he is nervous. "OH just a little bird told us" the man says and looks at me and the other ninjas. Lloyd takes a fast look at me. I give him a smile and a thumbs up and he begins to blush harder. I clap him a little on his back and he calms down. The woman continues and ask "why did the two of you hold hands when you entered the stadium" Lloyd begins to blush again. Then I whisper "it's ok Lloyd just say it" He whispers back "K" the woman asks "did you say something?" Lloyd answers "No" really really calm. "so why did you two hold hands?" Lloyd sighs and put a nervous smile on"We held hands because I was scared" the whole crowd is just like "Ohhhh😍" I really thinks Lloyd was brave to say that. "So cute" the woman says "ok now when we have interviewed everyone it's time for a commercial break. When we come back we are going to reveale which couples are Ninjago largest ship right now.

Ninjago Random Fanfic's + Pic'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें