GREENFLAME ENDED?!?!?!

K, two tings before we starts. Like last time i wrote a GreenFlame fanfic i had help of one of my closest friends and actually the same friend so i thank her agen. And if you don't want me to play whit your felings do not read this, its an reson i sat sade song to this fanfic. Now to the story (oh and i am going to correct later okej)

Okej the ninjas was on an quest and Lloyd and Kai some how get stockt in a tank/rom with rising water (don't ask how) And the other ninjas try to get them out off ther (but it don't go so well)

Lloyd P.O.V

"Lloyd i'm scard" i herd Kai say "that you don't have to be i'm here and the other's are going to get us out off here" i answer try to calm him down. He smail's but the smail disappear's and he looks to the water that now is to ore knees. I asks "What is it?" He looks at me and answer " What if they don't what if they just can save one of us i can't live without you and, and what if" i stops him and says "What if it doesn't existed more what if" (did you se what i did there) he sters at me and he has tears in his eyes. I really fel bad fore him because I know that he is scard of water...

Kai P.O.V

I sters at Lloyd and to be honest i'm not that skarde of water right now i mean yes i'm scard off water but right now i'm scard off losing Lloyd. It feals like it did when we was in the first sminjuzu masters greve and Lloyd was near to drown. I know, i know that the others are out ther and try's to get us out off here but who know's we maby dies in here.

Lloyd P.O.V

I most get Kai to stop worrying about me. I want to calm him down so i thinks i look down in the water and ses in the eye corner how he begins to getting more worried, so I 'll check on him and gives him a smile . The water is now at my hip "Kai i know exactly what you thingking about and i'm scard off losing you to but we most try to not get to down so what says about just talk" i says "Okej about what" He asks "You know i get an a large deschawu do you remember when you askt me for a dance when we was on the largest ship ninjago thing?" "Yes offcours Blonde" he answer and you blush "seriously do you need to call me that?" i asks "Yes,yes i do" Okej you think OH NO, I can't think of anything to talk about I begins to sing (oh and the water is now upp to Lloyd's neck why i say Lloyd's because i think Lloyd is shorter than Kai)

No ones P.O.V

Lloyd: It's time for training and we're getting started...
it's on, you know

Kai: and we wanna see you whip and shout it
we rock,
you roll.

Kai and Lloyd: they say, go slow
and everything just stands so still

we say, go go!
we're ready for the fight, we know the drill

Them post for a sekund to bread

Lloyd: Monday morning and we feel defeated,
seems so long ago

Kai: Tuesday's comin'
we just keep on beatin
'til we're in our zone

Kai and Lloyd: they say, go slow
and everything just stands so still
we say, go go!
you're gonna see us rip into it,

Kai P.O.V

Lloyd stopt sing so i turn around (for some reason Kai was facing the other way) to se Lloyd fall to the botom of the tube/rum i get panic Lloyd have just fainted or mabe he have even died i can feal my tears goes down my cheek and the water was nere to get into my mouth. And now my eyes begins to go dark and i think i fainted to or is i died?

(im just going to say that dis part is an drem)
"Lloyd, Lloyd!!!!! Where are you?!
"I'm right here!!!"
"WHERE?!"
"here"
I ses Lloyd on a Meadow and walks upp to him
"What are you doing Lloyd?"
"Just wating fore some one to come"
"Who?"
"You se when he arrive"
"K, what are you two going to do then?"
"Teke a walkt"
"Oh can i join you?"
"No Kai where i'm going , you can not go yet. it is too early for you but not for me"
"L-Lloyd what are you talking about"
My voych begins to sund scard
"You know what, you just don't want to. I now you fore well"
"N-NO Lloyd don't live me!!!"
"i'm not Living i just are not ther physically"
Anotur person begins to talk
"Son it time"
"Whait a sec dad i most say goodbye to Kai"
I turn araund to se Garmadon, Morro, Zane's dad, my Dad and Mom plus contles aouther's
I turnd back to Lloyd who kisses me and gose to his dad i begins to cry

I opend my eyes and ses Nya and Jay try to make me to wakeup
"whers Lloyd" i says
"Kai your awake" Nya says and hugs me "that dose not answer my qestion" i looks at Jay who says "Kai we are not sure if, if he is alive but he is, he is here" i ses Lloyd's life les body next to mine i beg to the first sminjuzu masters for Lloyd to be alive i begins to whisper to him

Kai: just jump up kick back whip around and spin and then we jump back to it agen

(NO LLOYD!!😭)

Its a dead silence and i begins to cry agen but then a silent voice begins to sing and it is not just any voice whatsoever its Lloyd's voice

Lloyd: Ninja
Ninja,come on, come on, come on
and do the weekend whip

Everyone exept Lloyd: Yeah

"See everything went well in the end"
Lloyd ses end smiles
"Lloyd , you almost died" I says. He sits up and I give him a tight hug until he says "Kai... Kai i can't bread" "oh sorry"

Lloyd P.O.V

After the hug Kai let me never with his eyes. He could't sleep or work properly so one night i say "Kai calm down i know you don't slep wel and i just want you to know that I don't slep wel either so if you calm down mabe i do to and tho we boht can slep and mfftt" i get cot of by Kai kissing me "i cant calm down i kare to much"

So thats everything hopp you likt it next i gonna do one like snake!!!!
I whas really next to cry when I write the part when Lloyd next to died just want you to know that and quck qestion i have wonderd for a time what Kai and Zane's ship namn is i mean it can't be water can it?