Okej I most take my revansch (again)

Sorry again but I must take a new revenge on the same person Emmamadeleine so lets begin 😈😈

Cole P.O.V

I'm on the bounty whit Sensei we have send the others on a mission but because they neded to go through some watherfalls or samtihing I wasen't alowd do go whit them. We have a raidio conection that we can talk through (obiosly) but they havent been talkin for next to 10 minuts and I know what you are thingking "Even Jay" and my answer for that is "YES EVEN JAY!" and I begins to get worride or I begind to be worried when he hadn't been talking for one minut but you get it! "COLE!? COLE!? SENSEI!? ARE YOU THERE" I herd Jay scrim from the raidio I runs past sensei and to the raidio "Yes! yes I'm here Is samthing wrong!?" I asks him "COLE! Oh my God, I'm glad to hear you" Jay says whit a light tone "Is samthing wrong?" I asks a bit calmer "Yeah we got separated and now I can't fund enyone and then I fund or raidio and here we are" Oh this is not good "exactly how did you get seperated?" I asks "Ehhhh It was this like shadow like person who sneaked up to us and like put some kind of needle in my neck and then I fainted" wow poor Jay "Do you have any clu or samfing that shows wher the others are?" I asks him "No...but I'm scard" NOOOO don't be that "Shhhhhhh Its okej Its going to be allright just take it easy and I'm sure you will fund someone okej?" He gose cuaiet for a sekund "Okej" he says after a moment "Do you see aniting?" I herd him take some deep breths and then "Yes I think I can se Nya NYA!!" I herd him run and then "WHAIT THATS NOT NYA!! ITS THAT SHADOW!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...." I frize did my best friend just die?... DID JAY JUST DIE!!! whait whait No he can't be dead... nooo... or can he "Jay... Jay are you ther" no answer "JAY!" Stil no answer "JAY WALKER!!"... "ANSWER ME YUNG MAN" I feal a hand on my sholder "Cole I think... I think that he have joined Morro in his desteny..." I feal a tear faling down my cheek followed by another and another and another "B-but why? He would never have hurt a fly" I brust in to thers my best friend... DEAD!

Timeskip

I herd a new scream from the raidio but this time it wasint a scream in pain this time it was more like if someone have sean Jay "Sensei are you ther... Cole?" Lloyd's voice sade from the raidio. This time sensei wasen't ther so I walkt to the raidio again and answerd "Yeah Lloyd I'm here" I says to him stil crying "Cole do you know what happend to Jay?" anuther tear strimd down my face "sadly Yes... A shadow like person killd him..." I herd Lloyd brist in to tears now too "Lloyd promis that if you see someone you most make it talk before runing thorwherds it... Thats the mistake Jay did and look what happend..." he was cuaiet for a moment "promis" I can post out "now I must ask the same qestion I askt Jay before he..." I didin't want to say it not again "What is it?" Lloyd qustions "do you see aniting" he's cuaiet a moment again "Yes it looks like Kai" my eyes widens "Then run Lloyd RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" I next to scrims the last part "But what if it really is Kai" Lloyd try's "It dosen't matter RUN" It saunds like he did as I sade but then "AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh..." No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No not again "LLOYD ARE YOU STIL THER!?" seriously no answer again first Jay and now Lloyd how am I supose to tell Kai that his boyfriend is dead oh god why did they have to die I mean thay wher the yungest one's the one's that did praks on us the one's that never really was serious the one's that was like or litle brothers...

Timeskip

Okej If I herd enyone else I must say to them that they can't whait any secund they must run and try to fund the exit thats when I herd a a new cry like the one Lloyd did but this time It was a girls which must mean that it is Nya "Nya? NYA! Is it you!?" I asks through the raidio "Y-yes I'm... I'm here" good I thinks she havent died "Nya I know that you right now ses Lloyd's dead body but you can't stand ther and just look... okej? listen to me run run so får you can try to find the exit if you ses enyone else continue runing okej?" she thinks for a moment "Okej" she says "good" I say "but wait I can see Jay he stands ther are you sure he can't folow me?" No its to late "YEAH I'M SURE RUN!!!" I yelles to her "why" she asks "BECAUSE JAY IS DEAD I WAS THER AND HERD HIS LAST SCRIME!!!" she went cuaiet but I can hear that she are runing and then as I thought "AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh..." Can peapol Pleas stop die I thinks to myselfe while I'm sets down in the corner and starts to cry again...