Suprice part 3

Hello again sorry that it have taken so long but I have started on a new book cald Ninjago X Reader so you should sheck it out But lets continue now

Kai P.O.V

When the doctors came in a nurse askt me to go out so they got beter place to work on , I did as she said and went into the hallway. I just stand ther waiting after 15 minuts the doktors walkt out off the room everyone exept the nurse that had askt me to walk out "You can go back in now" one of the doctors said "thanks" I answer him as i walks in I sitts down beside Lloyd's bed "I... Is he?" I don't want do say that Word "I am so sorry to be the one that says this to you but" she stops "but?" She looks at me "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon is no longer whit us" my eyes widens a tear going down my cheek followed by another and another "I call the rest off you're team" the nurse says "Thank you" I say almost whispering she noods at me and walks out. In about 15 minuts the others have came first Misaqo comes crying on Wu then came Zane after him Cole and then Jay and Nya came Jay had a card in his left hand and and held Nya's left hand in his rig. He places the card on the small table on the other side of Lloyd's bed the card reads 'Good night Green machine hopp you get candy when you wake up' that was to much for all of us everyone crys and we did that the rest off the day...

Sorry for this short capter but I didin't want to put this together with something else amd if you are crying to i totaly ontherstands you this may help *hugs you* did it help? Probably not but I can always try right. Bey.👋