(6)Mandy Dreams

To help Mandy with her busy schedule, we both agreed I could help her by moving all of her supplies into the classroom. I drove my car up to the school on Saturday, so we could move all her stuff without interruption. When I walked into the classroom, she just told me to go out to her car, and move a couple boxes for her. Agreeing, I stepped outside to start moving.

I walked over to what I guessed was Mandy's car, the back was already propped wide open.
I looked into her car, and saw only a handful of larger boxes. I was curious why a teacher would need these many supplies, but I shrugged it off as nothing. I began to take the nearest box from the back of Amanda's car; But before I could get it all the way out, I felt a hand creep on the low of my back. Feeling startled I froze up. I felt the hands warmth through my jeans. I shuddered as the hand started to slip lower and lower, until it was on my ass.

"You look so hot" I heard a familiar husky voice whisper. Her warm breath blew against my neck.

All I could manage to choke out was "W-why..." I could feel the inside of my throat close up as my mouth began to water.

"I said..."I could feel Amanda's hand snake from my ass to my front, her hand laid directly atop my crotch,  "You look fucking hot" she ended her sentence with a quite moan. 

After what felt like only a blink, we were suddenly in her classroom. Mandy stood in front of me in only a pair of matching lace undergarments. 

 Her pupils were huge, I never noticed her beautiful brown eyes. They were gorgeous.

Amanda's lips curled up into a sly grin, then forcefully pushed me onto her desk; My back slammed against the solid wood. 

"Fuck" I shouted out of the sudden pain.

"Like that baby girl?" Mandy giggled.

She gently pushed on my stomach to make sure I was completely laid down. Her fingers felt like ice as they ran down the middle of my stomach. She climbed on top of the table and put both of her legs on opposite sides of my body to straddle me. 

She grabbed my chin so I was staring directly at her face. I watched as she breathed heavily, simultaneously feeling her crotch moving against my stomach.  Her cheeks were completely flushed in a dark shade of pink, and I could feel her warm body against mine.

Amanda slowly leaned her face down so that she could place her lips on my neck briefly before whispering,

"You're so beautiful" 

She delicately pecked her way up to my lips, before she passionately pressed her lips against mine. I could feel the passion in her movements, but at the same time she was so gentle; She reminded me of an angel.

"You're such a beautiful mess" she whispered through the next few kisses.

I opened my eyes to my pillow vibrating underneath my head.

"What the actual fuck"

I looked around, I was in my room and the sun was starting to rise.

I looked at my alarm clock and it flashed "6:23"

6:23, Saturday morning

God...