Chapter 4

I'm trying to upload as soon as I can but I'm going between this story and my other one so bear with me please. Thank you so much to everyone who votes and comments and fans. You guys really are the best :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes) 

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

Tinsley’s POV:

            This was probably the first best week of school I’ve ever had. Something about the people here made me open up and actually try to have a normal life. Before, I’d never really tried to make friends. I would eventually leave so I didn’t see the point in trying to make friends that would forget me as soon as I left. At my new school though, with my new friends, I felt like I could be normal. Like I could have the life I would have had. Today was the last day in my first week of school and people still hadn’t gotten over me.

            “Hey baby, your place or mine?” Some guy called as I passed by, heading for Kayla.

            “How about you to yours and then I go to mine.” I retorted dryly.

            I walked up to Kayla and the group of mixed friends she had introduced to me. The werewolves were Kane, Johnny, Tyler, and Liv. There were two other humans in the group, Nate and Rachel. I had a feeling they knew we weren’t exactly normal but they didn’t delve too deeply. I’d learned Tyler was the “ringleader” of the group, and I could see why. He had a power and authority air that radiated around him. Sometimes, he could be pretty intimidating. I would say he’s the quietest one out of all of us, more introverted. Kane and Johnny were twins and the biggest perverted jokesters I’d ever met. There wasn’t a day when the two of them came up with at least three dirty jokes. Nate was a toned down version of the two of them, maybe a little more cockier. Liv and Rachel were two sweet but quiet girls. All in all, I’d say my new friends are all pretty different but very entertaining.

            “Hey guys.” I greeted them as they turned. They all had a reputation for being the bad boy and girl group around school. Except for me and Rachel, they wore black  more than any other color. It was still the cool and sleek black clothes though. Little Rachel though, stood out like a sore thumb with her bright pinks and blues. I didn’t dress entirely in black but I didn’t wear neon colors either.

            “What’s up sexy?” Johnny said, winking at me.

            “Finer everyday.” Kane remarked, looking me up and down. I felt sort of exposed under their gaze in my black shorts and floral shirt.

            “Is there a day where you don’t hit on her?” Kayla snapped at them.

            “Ouch, don’t have a hissy fit over there Kay. Your looking pretty good too.” Kane looked her up and down too, earning himself a glare and a punch to the shoulder.

            “Woman!” Kane cried, clutching his shoulder like it hurt. I laughed and he glared at me before coming to stand next to me, throwing his arm over my shoulder. I stiffened slightly. I still wasn’t completely ok with people I don’t know well touching me.

            “Maybe if you weren’t such a perv you wouldn’t get hit.” She told him before storming towards the school doors.

            “What’s up with her? Is it her time of the month?” Johnny asked. I glared at him and he held his hands up.

            “No, but it is the time that he comes back.” Tyler spoke. Low growls emanated from Johnny and Kane. I was totally confused as to who they were talking about.