Chapter 6

I'm going to apologize because a lot of you are confused on Kane's name. I know sometimes it says Kane and sometimes it says Kale. It seems spellcheck thinks Kane is supposed to be Kale so it "corrects" it. I apologize, I don't always catch that when I go through and edit. 

Thank you to everyone who votes/comments/fans. I love when you guys show your support like that :)

Trent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(I think he's cute too :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

Daniel’s POV:

            I knew the second she walked into the rink. Her smell hit be like a ton of bricks and assaulted my senses. I had the urge to turn and face her but I rigidly faced my coach and unsuccessfully tried to focus on his words. Soon enough we were released and skated over to the girls with Trent and Paul.

            “Wow, you guys look even hotter in your uniforms.” Cassie purred, running a hand over Trent’s chest. He skated a step back, leaving room between them.

            “I don’t think so.” He told her and she pouted. It was clear to everyone but Cassie that Trent didn’t like her. He was repulsed just by her very touch.

            “She’s right though, you do look pretty hot.” Fay said, winking at Paul. He grinned back and happily leaned in.

            We all groaned, they were an affectionate couple. Paul was one of the few people in my group of friends that already had their mate. Usually now a days, when a guy reaches their late teens and early twenties they go and visit other packs, hoping to find their mates. Seeing as how I never wanted a mate in the first place, I made sure I was never on one of those trips. Of course though, a certain blond with amazing blue eyes just had to move into town.

            “Are you even listening?” Alexis snapped her fingers in my face. I rolled my eyes and growled lowly at her. She knew I hated when people snapped their fingers at me, it made me feel like a dog.

            “No, I wasn’t. I can only listen to you for so long.” I told her, scowling. She smiled coyly at me, unaffected by my insult. While I spent time with a lot of girls, Alexis liked to think she was the main girl. She liked to tell everyone we were together and while I didn’t oppose it because she was entirely hot, it didn’t stop me from hooking up with girls on the side.

            “I was just asking if you’ve seen the new girl yet. All the guys are howling over how hot she is. Personally, I don’t see it. If you ask me, she’s ugly. Too pale and skinny. Plus she hangs out with that bitch.” She sneered at the mention of Kayla.

            “Well than I guess it’s a good thing no one asked you.” Trent glared at her before looking a little dazed. “I think she’s the prettiest person I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen quite a fair share of beautiful ladies, but she…she’s just wow.”

            My wolf snarled at both of them, not liking the tone either of them were using. He wanted to snap at Alexis for talking so badly about his mate and he wanted to rip Trent’s head off for speaking so lovingly of Tinsley. It was obvious Trent was interested in more than just sex with her and that pissed me off. No, it pisses your wolf off, I reminded myself.