Chappy9

Assalam alaikum buddies
Here is your another chapter....
Happy reading...

Solitude covered me as I reach the backyard, I know it's hard for me to accept the truth .

"Don't love deeply ,till you make sure that the other part love you with the same depth, because the depth of your love today,is the depth of your wound tomorrow" dialog from one of my favorite serial .The same dialog goes on my mind from past ten minutes.It really makes sense to my current mood.

As I was standing near the banyan tree ,with my back facing the door .

I went along with my thoughts in a solitary state .I know ,it will be difficult for him to maintain equality between two wives .To make one happy ,another has to cry for him .
I don't even know her name or any single information about her.
The thing I know about her is "she is not perfect for my thalha.she want him in a haram way which is strictly prohibited in Islam  Anyone can fall in love but only the strong ones will keep it halal"

True love is like playing chess.A boy like thalha plays and always afraid of losing his queen shifra .I know he loves me more than her and the girl like me risks everything just to protect her king

Being a first wife of thalha ,I can't sit hand on hand and see the dramas which is taking place in front of my eyes, by wasting my oceans of waters .

Puzzles have to be arranged by moulding my brain.I need to investigate about her and sort out things as soon as possible.

What can I do?

Who will help me to reach her?

Where to go?

How to go?

OMA!!! I am sure my head will burst open anytime soon.Ya Allah !! Help me to sort out things easily and make my love strong because I know Allah Love us more than we can ever love him".Praying for Thalha is no less than asking for the universe to be mine.

I can sense someone is coming towards me and soft hand interleaved with mine.

I turn around and found shifra chewing something with a packet of chips on her another hand .

" You big fat hen ,how much you will eat " by maintaining a smile on my face I asked .

" Hey hippo ,you will know when you become pregnant .You can't understand now .I always feel hungry" with a smirk on her face she replied

" Okey! Don't you mind to share it with me" with puppy face I asked.

" I know you hippo,you need it .so,dont tell me big fat hen " with that she extended her packet towards me .With both started to laugh at the same time. she is really my soul sister.....

She started " So,What are you doing here ? You made me to search every corner of our house with this bump and you sitting here in the dark"

My tears almost at the edge to fall down .Annia said " shiffu not again ,I can't see you crying like this .You need to be strong and fight for it "

I almost burst into loud cry ,said "Annia ,what can I do? The person I love is going to get along with other.
Who will help me in this solo journey? My heart has already break in to million pieces and I don't even have a strength to re-arrange Annnnnia" with that I almost fall down on the floor .

Annia patted my back "Allah is here to help you,to strengthen you,to guide you shiffu .Why you thinking like that?I wish I can help you but I can't ."

I narrowed my eyes at her " why can't you help me Annia "

"Sorry shiffu ,I can't tell you .At the right time ,you will know"

Vote
Comment
Share