Chapter 4

The short walk home was filled with silence as Azula tried to barely grab the mysterious girl and cautiously avoid any accidents at the same time. Occasionally, Azula would spare a look or two at her. She had her eyes closed in a sort of blissful way. In that moment, Azula felt a twinge of confusion and a pang of jealousy. "She's so happy in this horrid place while I've been chased by mocking illusions. But, then again, she just got here and doesn't understand our situation. She can't have that happy face all the time around me, it kind of reminds me of Ty-oh forget it." Carefully trotting down the hill near her home, Azula sets down the girl directly infront of her cave and quietly states: "We're here". Slowly, the child opens her eyes and rubs them. Groaning, she asks: "Where are we? Are we at my house?"
"No," Azula then rolls her eyes at her naive nature, "it's mine. Not even comparable to my preferred home, but you'll soon find out that nothing in this place will be preferred."

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter, sorry it's so short. Thanks for reading, and just a note- starting this chapter I'm going to be posting pictures related to the story so visualization might be easier. If not that then I'll just post some fan art or screen caps of ATLA for the story, like this picture. It's one of my favorite fan drawings of Azula. I couldn't find any pictures that closely resemble the little girl in the story, but she has dark brown hair and eyes, and has fair skin. Don't forget to vote if you like the story so far, and feel free to give your input!