Chapter 5

The sun is setting at a slow pace while Azula feels rather annoyed by what she put herself in. Using stray leaves, Azula drenches them in the water flowing from the stream a few feet away and wraps them around the stranger's head and left arm. A long mark is imprinted on the girl's forehead and her arm seems to be broken. She doesn't really know what it's like to be taking care of somebody else, but then again this girl is in no way, shape, or form able to get Azula out of the valley. So Azula decides to play nice and hopefully she can get some information out of this girl.
     "Hold still!"
     "I'm trying, but it really hurts!"
     "If you don't want me to help you then just do it yourself."
     "Fine." The girl closes her eyes and clenches her teeth to try and feel better. Azula notices this and gives her a leaf to bite on. "Here. Maybe this will help." Sure enough, Azula gets done in no time and the young girl's head stops bleeding along with her arm, and the leaves act as a cast. "Thank you.....uh...." Azula ponders whether to make up a false name so she can gain the girls trust, but her appearance is so Fire Nation that Azula then wonders why the girl doesn't even recognize her. "You mean you don't know who I am?" Azula's gaze obviously frightened the girl, and taken aback she answers with a feeble "No.."
     "I am Azula, sister of the Fire Lord and daughter to past Fire Lord Ozai, crown Princess of the Fire Nation." The girl's eyes widen in recognition and she immediately gasps. "You're Azula? Wow I can't believe it, it is true! You are alive!" Azula's face contorts into a skeptical one as she starts getting angry. "Of course I'm alive, why wouldn't I be? Just because I ran away doesn't mean I left to die. Who ever told you such a thing?"
The girl scoots back a little as she realizes Azula is more or less getting angry. Her eyes glance away worriedly as she replies that Fire Lord Zuko doesn't know where she is along with the rest of the world and they all think that she's never coming back. Azula's eyes are suddenly cast downward as she remembers all of this is her mothers fault. After all, she's the one who drove Azula into the idea of escaping the world she once lived in. Besides, it's better not having to live in an asylum or being bothered by her brother or anyone else who's caused her pain. I guess this means I have the element of surprise with me if I ever make it out of here.
Out of her train of thought, Azula finds herself looking at the young girl she rescued. She is merely a stranger but she seems to know more than enough about what's going on in the world. "Who are you?" Azula asks with a commanding voice. "My name is Kalina."
"That sounds very Water Tribe." Intrigued, Azula suspects the girl is lying about her name. She has to be! Her looks don't match up with her name. Azula gives her a suspicious glare. "Where are you from, Kalina?"

------------------------------------------------------
This chapter is a bit longer than usual, and I hoped you liked it! As you can see I like cliffhangers. The picture for this chapter is a meme I found, and even though a few scenes later Azula is about to be sadly tossed to the ground by her father, I still thought this was humorous 😂. I hope you liked this chapter, and if you did don't forget to vote. Feel free to give input as well, thanks for reading!