Chapter 6

Kalina gulped as she stared warily at the golden gaze upon her. "You're starting to look scary!" Azula's eyes widened a little at the girl's pout. The former princess was just a little bit relieved when the child didn't start crying when she tried to look intimidating. If anything, this proves Kalina is tougher than many children and can surely help Azula get out of here... if she would just answer the question first. She had her left arm across her right arm as far as it could go with the cast, hugging her elbows tightly. She had repositioned her sitting stance to make her legs cross like Azula's did. "What are you doing? Just answer the question." "I'm looking like you do, when you're mean maybe I can be mean too." Azula raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the girl's remark, amused. Kalina pouted even more at this. "What now? Are you just going to pout and not answer my question?" "I thought you would be mad but you thought I was funny." Azula scoffed. "Oh please, mean is not the worst thing I've been called. I'm not offended, you barely know me. Besides, I'm not known for being... friendly. You're lucky I'm even talking to you at all. Chances are, we're the only people in this valley and if you don't answer my question I will leave you behind."
     Kalina puffed her long hair out of her face and pouted once again. "Why do you want to know so much about me? You're... weird." Raising her eyebrows, Azula scoffed and laughed ominously. "I see. Now you're just beating around the bush and calling me names. How immature." Deciding to stop wasting her time and seek some food to eat, Azula stood up and sighed in defeat. "I'll be going now. If you want to stay with me, which I think is the best choice at the time being, stay put in  there-"Azula pointed her index finger to the cave she lives in-"and don't touch anything. I'll let you know you're immensely lucky I'm being this kind to you. Just because you're young doesn't mean I have an obligation to be kind to you." With that, Azula stalked off to find her usual dinner; root vegetables, some fish, and berries with wild nuts. Except this time, she would have to get two meals instead of one.
------------------------------------------------------
Here's a new update, finally! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry if it's so short. Have an awesome day, thanks for reading!