9 . Ours

"You will fucking listen to me now!" My throat strained with every word that forced its presense out to be known.

Tears rained down my face like a broken faucet. A faucet nobody ever fucking bothered to fix.

"Rose, I have to-" "I SAID LISTEN TO ME NOW."

His terrified eyes watched me as I put my fucking foot down finally.

A fucking foot that has been high up in orbit and finally came back down with a back chilling force.

I will open my mouth. I won't be nice anymore.

"All these freaking clubs you go to has to stop." My voice sounded foreign in my ears , but I'm well over determined.

"Baby, but that's my career." He said reaching out to me, but I backed away with coldness.

"Your career?" I scoffed. "Your fucking career consists of getting high and girls?"

I stared at those light eyes of his that screamed apology and regret, but all I wanted to do right now is rip them to shreds.

I will not give in to him. Not this time.

Or ever again.

"Is it about the huka? Babe, I'll stop okay-" "And the girls?" My voice was tight.

His eyes then glazed over. "What girls?"

"The fucking girls I see you sucking face with on instagram." My voice screamed and he backed away from me as I stepped closer.

"Don't act so innocent and stupid." I snarled. "You are far from any of that."

He clenched his jaw. It ticked and tocked as he probably thought of another excuse.

"Why did you marry me?" I asked randomly.

His whole went rigid. Thrown off by my question. A question that deserved the right fucking answer.

We've been married for over a year now and I just found out this 4 months ago.

I was unsure. Then I was hesitant. Then I was scared. Then I was annoyed. Then I was upset. Then I was in disbelief. Now fucking furious.

"Why I married you?" He repeated quietly.

I felt my fists clench. This is why we are how we are now. He didn't answer correctly.

"Tell me who the girl is."

"Whi-What girl?"

Then I saw red and I slapped him with all my might. Sobbing under my hurt.

The impact made our dog look up in confusion from her nap. Probably confused as to who would dare disturb her little puppy nap. I was the bitch disturbing it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, let me rephrase that."
I felt utter satisfaction in the red inflamed skin by his mouth. "Which girl was it this time?"