Three Weird Cats Came Home

It was raining.
"Aw man!" I grabbed my jacket, pulled my hood over. My house was big and it would be drafty.
I growled and went to start the truck up. Great... I walked to the car and it started and I headed to town. It took about 25 minutes to leave my family's estate. Other than the cleaning day maids, I lived alone in a really big house. Its Southwrn oldish style, but certainly not that big.
(Time skip brought by not working truck)
I parked and rushed inside. I grinned, grabbing the last box of my ramen that I swear mimicked Naruto's. I grabbed some miso soup, some root beer, and some light odds and ends. I passed by tuna. Something was telling me to grab several cans.
"But I don't even like tuna!" I whined to myself. Then again, it was a good deal. Ten for five, I could probably use it for something. I shrugged and followed my gut. I grabbed ten cans and headed to the checkout counter. I paid and walked outside, I got to my car. All of a sudden I'm hearing a bunch of meows and something began rubbing again my legs. I looked down and my eyes sparkled. It was an adorable yellow and brown cat with the cutest, and familiar, curl on its head.
"Kitty?" I asked.  It had a collar, so it must belong to someone. I pushed him away and placed the bag into car. A black ball of fur popped out from the bag that held the tuna. He had big brown eyes and a white mouth, with the most adorable tail, it was simply a ball.
"How did you get in here?" The rain picked up. The curled cat and another that came from under the car jumped into the backseat.
"No kitties!" I yelped. I didn't want to cat nap anybody, the gray one had a German ribbon around its neck. They were soaked, and the rain wasn't letting up anytime soon. I sighed.
"Fine, y'all can come home with me. But just for tonight!"
"Meow!!!" The curled cat happily mewed. I closed the door and quickly got in. I drove out of the parking lot. Riding down the road, I looked back. The black and yellow cats fell asleep, the gray stared at me. I shuddered.
"You have the same stare as a German I knew once. He was a visiting soldier and gave a lecture on strategy and such." I smiled. He nodded.
I shook my head. Cats who understand me? Why am I even talking to cats? Oh right...I'm lonely.
I was staying the family home. My work had sent me and my group on a leave until the government cleaned its mess up, which would take a while. We had demanded continued pay, which after having overwhelming scandalous evidence, they gladly have whatever we asked (it's what I came up with at the time, just go with it! If you don't like it, just think of another backstory lol). I pulled into the drive. I took the grocers inside. I ran back out, scooped the three cats and ran inside. I set them on the mat and they shook off.
"You poor things, I'll get a fire started." They followed me into the living room. I put some logs into the fireplace and got a flame going. I yawned. The cats settled around the carpet in the living room.
"Kitchens in here, downstairs is the game room. There's a dog door in the kitchen, use that to go outside for the bathroom please." I grinned. They mewed in response. Somethings up with these cats.
I went into the kitchen and looked under the sink. I smiled, cat and dog shampoo, and some old bowls when Mom lived here. Not cat food though. I stared at my grocery bag. I took a can of tuna out, as soon as I opened, I looked down to see the black cat.
"Y'all hungry?"
"Meow..." He quietly said.
"Ok." I put a big spoonful in. I set the bowl down.
"I wish you all had collars, I could use your real names."
"Tama." I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned, he was staring at me: then he began eating.
'He didn't just talk did...no! Get a grip!'
"Well, I guess I'll call you Tama." I smiled. He contently ate his tuna. I walked into the living room. The gray cat was laying on top of the yellow cat.
"Aren't you two cute?" I giggled. The gray cat got off and approached me.
"Here, this is all I got right now." He came up and immediately began eating. The small cat did not approach me.
"You don't want tuna?" I asked. I set the bowl down. He refused to come near it. I sighed.
"Well I'll leave it here for you anyway." I went down the hallway. I went into the bathroom and smirked.
"A bath will do them good." I ran the water, it was nice and warm. I grinned, put extra towels down and grinned. I left the room and approached the fireplace. All three were sitting there, meowing at each other. I quickly scooped them up into a towel and ran to the bathroom. I carefully unrolled the towel, their feet hit the water.
"MRRoow!" The gray cat hissed.
"Don't you want to be clean?" I smiled. I removed the two bandanas on the yellow and gray cat.
"Hmm...Gino and Germouser huh? Cute!" I smiled. I placed them in the laundry basket. I took a pitcher of warm water and poured it into the tub. The gray one just stared at me, Tama laid on his stomach, like he was soaking, and the yellow one rolled around playing in the water.
"Fine, come here." I began washing off Germouser. He was surprisingly obedient as I soaped him down and used the warm water to wash him. I told Tama and Gino to stay in, and I placed Germouser in a towel and began drying him off. He had closed his eyes and began purring.
I smiled. I rolled him and say him near the heater. I went over and did Tama cat next. He stiffened as I washed him. I got him out and dried him off and stuck him in front of the heater. I then went over and saw Gino playing with the drops of water. I poked him. He turned around and batted at my hand. I played around with him, he jumped and rolled. Man he was energetic! I washed him and dried him. I let the water drain and placed the last cat in front of the heater. Germouser and Tama had dried. I leaned against the counter and held Gino, who was happily purring away.
"That's that then!" I grinned. I sat down Gino, and headed downstairs to the kitchen.
I yawned and fixed some pasta. It was ravioli, ricotta and pasta sauce. I dropped one on the floor, and yelped a no. Gino raced to my side and began eating it.
"Gino?" He finished it and looked up at me, he appeared to be smiling.
"Hmm....I wonder." I fixed a bowl with a little sauce and he followed me to the living room. Tama was hiding under the couch, Germouser  was sitting in a chair. I set the bowl down and he hungrily began eating.
"My kind of cat!" I smiled. I clicked the remote on to Big Bang Theory. Tama hopped upon the couch and slowly approached me. I set my plate down, I was done. He slowly got beside me and laid down.
"Huh? You shy little thing." I smiled. I slowly rubbed his head. I laughed at the TV. I looked at the clock and gasped, it was late! I jumped off the couch and ran to take a shower.
(Small time skip cause I'm lazy)
I yawned. I finished drying my hair and I laid in my bed as the tv was showing BBT. Suddenly, I noticed I had three fur balls in my bed. I smiled and snuggled under the covers. The three got on top or around me. I sighed and slowly fell asleep. Maybe now I had some company....
-----
"Gino! Time to eat-a!!!" A brunette with a visible curl yelled happily, "Gino?"
"Ludwig-a I can't find Gino!"
"Vhat? Come to think of it, Germouser has been missing too.
"Hai, so has Tama."
"They're missing-a!"
"Ve vill start looking for them in the morning."
"I'rr make some carrs, perhaps Arfred has seen them somewhere."
(Carrs-Calls)
-----
Part 2 coming soon!!!!!

I think Tama (or Japan cat) is one of my favorites because of his design~I absolutely adore his puffball of a tail!
Anyone want to weigh in in favorites?
Thanks again! I really appreciate people reading!