Author's Note/Cat Names

Okay, so here's a little update chapter of who's who in the story:

We have our Allies:

"Bucky" A.K.A Amerineko (looked up on the Internet and I think he's like Captain America's sidekick so it seemed fitting)

"Scone" A.K.A. Britain-Cat (or for England-Cat) (his name for obvious reasons)

"Pinot" A.K.A. France-Cat (he took a bit to name. I figured wine would work since we usually see France with wine, depending on the manga or anime, it seemed to work and it stuck)

"Koshka" A.K.A. Russia-Cat (actually one of the ones I found on one of the wikis for Hetalia. So I used it!)

"Noodle" A.K.A. China-Cat (lol again for obvious reasons)

"Pancake" A.K.A. Canada-Cat (this one seemed too cute and fitting and Matthew is just adorable. An adorable name for an adorable kitty cat)

Our Axis trio:

"Germouser" A.K.A. Germany-Cat (This one seems to be more canonically correct, and I didn't want to change it)

"Tama" A.K.A. Japaneko (heard it in the anime, and I loved the "did that cat just talk" from World Stars)

"Gino" A.K.A. Itabby (it stuck, found that one on Hetawiki or something too)

And the other furballs who joined the squad:

"Fritz" A.K.A. Prussia Cat

"Luigi" A.K.A. Romano-cat (again, found that on Hetawiki)

"Churro" A.K.A. Spain-cat (I looked up Spanish food, and I remembered that Spain offered churros to Chibitalia, so I thought, hey, why not, and it totally fit)

"Mozart" A.K.A. Austria Cat (Obvious reasons)

"Pan" A.K.A. Hungary Cat (I had the frying pan and thought it was cute)

"Zeus" A.K.A. Greece-cat (wanted to do a Greek god. I wanted to do a mainstream one too, and not use the ones for human Greece or his 2p, so I used the main fella Zeus)

"Kedi" A.K.A. Turkey-cat (literally just looked up the word for cat in Turkish, thought it was cute, and used it)

"Lego" A.K.A. Denmark-Cat (obvious reasons ^_^)

"Odin" A.K.A. Norway-Cat (I wanted to stay along the Norse mythology, and along with his many titles [according to Wikipedia lol] his was like the God of Sorcery and magic, and with Norway's abilities, I decided to use the name)

"Linus" A.K.A. Sweden-Cat (just looked up some popular cat names in Sweden. I couldn't really find any I liked, and I came across Linus, and I remembered Linus from Peanuts, and though the two are COMPLETELY unrelated, I wanted to use the name. And thus, Sweden-Cat became Linus)

"Vieno" A.K.A. Finland-Cat (apparently this means "gentle" in Finnish, and I thought it was cute (and the easiest one to fit). I wanted to name him Finny, but it was too closely related, so I hunted for another name. Finny is just so cute though)

"Leif" A.K.A. Iceland-Cat (looked up Famous Icelanders and Leif Erikson popped up and I laughed (Hinga Dinga Doergen!) so I used it for my sweety Iceland-Cat)

 Iceland-Cat (looked up Famous Icelanders and Leif Erikson popped up and I laughed (Hinga Dinga Doergen!) so I used it for my sweety Iceland-Cat)

You know Iceland would just love that I named his cat after remembering a SpongeBob episode! I love me some Iceland!

Love ya, Icey!!!!

Lol sorry for a little crack right there

Lol sorry for a little crack right there....Just keeping it real!! :D

Still taking dedication chapter requests, may add a few more cats just to add to the insanity/adorable mess. If anyone wants a specific kitty, I can try! Anyway, thanks y'all! Just wanted to update the cats so y'all know who is who :)