I Was Tagged So....

Okay so I was tagged by InSaNeGaZeR109 , thank you!

So I'm going to say thirteen facts about myself and see how that goes.....Author's Note at the end too!

:D

1 ) I'm very short in reality. Like I don't even meet five foot. I'm 4'10" Before you go saying well "that's cause you're young"....I'm at the age where I'm not growing anymore (been that way for a while now).  I don't mind though, except when people think I'm a kid, because I'm not.This is why many of my fanfics have short characters as the main since I find it hilarious when interacting with other characters, I'll change it for one shots and such in the future.

2 ) I love watching anime and reading manga. I'll try to list them.... Hetalia (obviously),Diabolik Lovers (both seasons and I just recently watched the dub for season 2), Blue Exorcist, Danganronpa, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Dragonball Z, Black Butler, Deadman Wonderland, Ouran High School Host Club....I'll stop there cause there are several others and I don't think you all want to hear them (A bunch others.....some in the process)

3) I enjoy going to the beach, it's one of my favorite places to vacation. If my career goes well, I hope to own a beach house one day (who doesn't??!!)

4 )  I really want to travel to Europe one day. My first ideal place would be Great Britain and travel the UK while I'm there. I really want to go all over Europe and maybe visit Japan. Canada too.

5 ) I listen to a variety of music and can't really pick a favorite; it depends on my mood. I love a lot of 80s/70s tunes. Though, lately I've been listening to Panic! At the Disco and Green Day.

6 ) My favorite food is Cheese Ravioli, or almost anything Italian. I love to eat all kinds of food though! (Most of the time)

7 ) I have blue eyes. Not the most random, but it's a fact.

8) My competition team just won State and we are going to Nationals!!! Ah!!! I'm so happy, this is my last year to be on the team and I'm so thankful we get to go!

9) I love laughing. Sometimes, I am amused easily....which is a little concerning

10) *sigh* This one is a little embarrassing.....I can literally quote entire SpongeBob episodes. I mean Classic SpongeBob, it's what I grew up watching. One of my friends and I can literally make anything related to Spongebob and we've laughed in classes in past years. We also dissect it.  I thought it was a random fun fact ( that isn't the only childhood cartoon I can do that with either...maybe shouldn't openly admit that)

11) I have a tendency to start a story and not finish it. That's because I have all these other ideas and I get sidetracked. This is why I like Wattpad. My stories are better organized and I can finish them with motivation XD

12) I really like English dubs. I watch Japanese dub too....but I like watching the animation more than the words and English dub helps with that. I know some people have some pretty firm opinions on that and I respect that, it's just my opinion ^_^

13) I love video games! I love Skyrim (Skyrim is amazing!!), Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem....there are a bunch more with modern and classics (Undertale is one I love but haven't played 'cause my laptop doesn't have enough storage on it :P) I can't wait for the new Kingdom Hearts Game!

________________________________________________________

So there ya have it! 13 random facts about little ole' me!

The pic above is an OC fanart a friend of mine did for me. It's my OC for the majority of my personal 2p Hetalia fanfiction. Transfer is the current story on that......(She's with 2p Canada in that picture and it isn't the whole picture)

Hope I'm not too boring of a person
At least my stories make up for it! I'll answer questions, comments, or such,and.......

Nekopalooza Pt. 2 is in the making along with a few other stories and goodies! Thank you all for your support!!!

Do I need to tag back? I've never done this before, so if you, my wonderful readers, have, tell me in the comments, please! I'll just make some changes and add people if I need too....

I've seen a couple requests and I am going to answer them here:

+ Thank you all for the comments for the first part of Nekopalooza. I'm glad ya'll are enjoying it and that it wasn't crap!

+ I will attempt to add in more cats, yes!

+ As for the 2ps..... I actually have another idea involving them and our little nekos, but that's only AFTER the MAIN story is finished.....take that as a hint or whatever. With that said, I will NOT be adding them in the MAIN story. I don't mind making cameos though. As for a full-fledged role in the main story, it's not going to happen. I know, I love them too, but it isn't going to happen.

Any more requests? Or Questions?

-Shadowkeyblader1