Author Update :D W/ Sept. 2019 Note

FIRST OFF - This story is NOT CANCELLED, before anyone thinks this is a bad Author Update. So many times have I had that happen on a story I've kept up with, who hasn't updated in several months then come to find out they're like "Oh I forgot sorry guys I won't continue it." Which I totally get (things happen that we can't control, it's the author's choice), our lives shouldn't be centered around the Internet like that and you can't help when your personal life gets in the way of things. Even with that understanding I know readers still don't have closure with a story that has had so much invested into it and come to find out the author isn't completing it. THAT IS NOT THE CASE!

Guys, I wanted to update so badly but it is not ready yet. So, I'm actually making myself pay more attention to this Wattpad account and my tumblr so I can write stories still. The whole point of this Author Update is to give you guys a schedule and receive feedback from all of you who have read, followed me, and supported this story. I noticed I lost a few followers on here in the months I didn't update and to those accounts, I'm really sorry. I want to apologize for that, but you guys have to understand I'm adjusting to college life still. Grades are highly important, don't ever NOT think that. Anyways, I'm giving a "schedule" that won't be very specific but it's to let you guys know where I'm at. I am literally asking you guys to comment and give feedback, I WANT to hear from Y'ALL. Which thanks to those who have, but if you just happen to come across me, I encourage you to leave a comment! It just helps me organize ideas and make sure I'm not wasting time on things that won't work out. I'm posting this here because this IS my main stream story.

Also! Good news! Since I realize this story is somewhat nearing a close, I will be doing a sequel that involves the 2ps making a return and may just bring along their kitties~ So just wait for that project! :D

Schedule

Sequel to House Full of Company - "A House Full of Terror" - UPCOMING!

"A House Full of Company" Chapter - In the Works (End of September/First of October)

Koshka X Reader Request ("The Winter Storm") - Sometime soon! I'm so sorry! ;-;

"Me Against the School" Chapter 4 - Hmmm...CORRECTION: This will be updated at some point too. I forgot how much I really enjoy this story line.

Capitalia - Upcoming (Headcanons on the Capital Ladies) (Headcanons=February, Stories=March)

!POTENTIAL BOOKS!

1) Diabolik Lovers Book

2) Otome Oneshots (Mystic Messenger, etc. Ask me which ones if you want to make sure or have a request, such as Shall We Date)

3) Kingdom Hearts A.K.A. Oc and Organization 13?? (Prob not, just speaking out ideas)

4) Hetalia Oneshots (INCLUDING 2ps)

5) Blue Exorcist Oneshots

6) Possible Own Yandere story? I have characters and plot made....

7) Other Anime related one shots?

8) Danganronpa (1,2,3) - because who doesn't love this entire cast? XD

Tumblr Page

My Lovely Readers, I encourage you to make use of my tumblr (if possible) if you ever have questions, want to directly ask me something, or if you simply want to talk (I love talking about anime, manga, or I also like posting sceneries, which I'm trying to get more into photography and aesthetics. I also am an AVID reader and Netflix watcher, so I'm open to conversation! Even if you feel comfortable leaving it as Anon, I don't mind!)

https:/shadowkeyblader1.tumblr.com/

As always, a special thank you to my followers and new followers who are supporting me and to the readers who I hope enjoy my story. Thank you so much for the votes, comments (which I love, even if they don't directly address me) and reads! On to the next chapter! :)

Sept. 2019 update
Okay okay, I know it's been forever. I'm sorry my fellow Nekotalia lovers. I have had more responsibilities in college, I help with a creative magazine on campus, student government for student media, and I have many studio art classes that have been keeping me busy. I also am working on an RPG game, and a some point I hope to have a demo out! I sincerely want to thank all my followers and readers who have read this far. You guys don't know how much it means to me to know people enjoy this, I write because I enjoy it and I want others to share that. I hope to get an update soon, but I want to thank you all for your continued support! It brings a smile to my face! :3

- Shadowkeyblader1