Wait...6 More!?!?!?

I yawned as I woke up, later than I would have liked. Germouser was sound asleep on the bed, which was so unusual for him. He acted like he was on a schedule. What brought me to this conclusion was that it Was Gino who had woken me up, playing with my hair. I had not dried it, and it was sticking up in the back. I poked the gray cat with my foot as I pet Gino, he didn't move. Germouser seemed tired. Even Tama climbed into the bed and observed is quietly, as if sensing the mood.
"Do you want some food kitty? Huh, do you want some food?" I cooed at the happy little cat playing with my fingers. He meowed happily and jumped down. I threw on some clothes and freshened myself up. I picked up Germouser, who hissed at me.
"Calm down, sleepy boy." I calmly whispered, rubbing his ears. I headed downstairs and put a pot on the stove to let the water boil for My lunch (and Gino's). Tama actually rubbed against me as I set the the two bowls of tuna down for the two cats. The cats were acting strange. Now, grant it they've only been with me for a couple days, but I noticed their patterns. Cats are funny like that. Tama was reserved, Gino was playful with everything (though he seemed more clingy to me than norm), and of course there was Germouser, who was sleeping on the floor, not even bothering with his bowl. Something happened while I was gone. I picked Gino up and examined his tummy and back. Maybe a raccoon got in and attacked them. It would explain why I had to crawl my butt up a tree, during a freaking thunderstorm and fall into a bush. That hurt, Gino. I sighed and put some tortellini into the pot and went into the living room, all three cats following me closely. I sat down and clicked the TV onto the Roku. I opened the Hulu and gasped when I saw that they had put the second episode of One Punch Man dubbed on! I squealed with joy and immediately clicked on the choice and grinned sinking into the leather couch. Tama had hopped up and shook his head. I looked at him, as if he was frowning at the screen.
"It's good! Cmon its only the second one, I haven't even seen it yet!" I whined. I face palmed, here I was talking to a cat again. As if these cats really talk.
Gino and Germouser practically laid on top of my feet. Halfway into the show, just as Genos was battling Mosquito Girl, I paused and walked into the kitchen to fix sauce and not catch fire to my house. Then, I realized the cats were hissing at the windows. I cut the stove off and walked in.
"Guys, what the heck is going on!?" I angrily asked. I looked outside, "it's just storming again. Calm down, gosh. C'mon, you got dinner waiting Gino." I sighed. Suddenly, something caught my eyes. I slammed my face on the window to look outside. A small yellow, creamy colored cat, with the cutest curly curl was hiding under a bush, alone.
"Oh no, poor thing!" I grabbed my jacket and ran to the back door. Germouser hissed angrily.
"I'm not leaving it outside." I growled at him, then I dashed outside. I got down, thankfully, it was drizzling, but the wind and thunder had picked up bad. I got down and smiled at the cat. It's eyes widened and it crawled back.
"C'mere kitty, it's not safe out here right now."
"Mrrow?" It questioned. I raised my eyebrow. The thunderclap boomed, spooking both me and the cat. While it was distracted, I scooped it up in my jacket and went back. As soon as I closed the door, the rain poured down, as if someone ripped the sky open. I huffed and clutched the jacket. I looked over and scowled. Gino had climbed into the pot and ate the noodles.
"Yep, not eating that." I groaned. I sighed and entered the living room. I sat on the couch and unwrapped my jacket. The cat was shaking in fear. Germouser and Tama were hissing.
"Guys! You're scaring him! He didn't do anything to you." I scowled. Germouser slowly approached the cat and sniffed him. The cat flinched. Germouser sniffed and sneezed. He looked back at Tama and shook his head. The cat looked as if it glared at Germouser as the gray cat padded away. It wasn't who they thought it was? What the heck...
"Poor baby, let's see here. Aw that's cute, a Canadian bandana. It says here you're named....Pancake. Aw, that's so cute!!" I giggled in cuteness overload. The cat stared at me as I placed the bandana on the coffee table. I began to easily scratch and pet his patch of brown fur around his neck. He started purring and relaxed, even rubbing against my fingers.
"Aw, you're just the sweetest."
"Meow." My eyes widened as I let another "aw" escape. He was so quiet and ..and cute! So adorable! Gino bounded into the room and examined Pancake. Pancake's ears went back. I grinned and pulled out a feather toy from the bag beside the couch. I eased it in between the two and began to move it around. They automatically fixated on the little toy and swiped at it every time it got close.
They soon began to play with each other. I smiled and watched tv. Tama and Germouser joined the couch. I cut the TV on and grinned as I stopped on Big Bang Theory. It was the ball pit episode. Pancake climbed into my lap and Gino got up and laid on the back of my neck. I yelped and sat against the couch on the floor so he would be semi-laying on the couch. I listened to Pancake purr. He seemed
So happy. I flinched again as thunder
shook the house. The cats didn't move. I heard scratching and banging on the door. I grabbed my handy baseball bat I kept by the door and went to the banging. I slowly approached the door, and two cats behind me hissed and growled. I raised the bat and opened the door. Something hard hit me and I fell down, the bat dropping and landing beside me. I hit my head and everything began to get blurry. Pancake was the last thing I saw as I blacked out.
(Some time later...)
"Mrrow....mrrow....mrrow!"
"Meow!""
"Arunyan!"
I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. I looked up and noticed that the door had been closed. I heard a meow and turned around, using my hand to keep me balanced. I got quiet. Five cats sat in front of me, tails going back and forth.
"Oh no...no...no...I cannot have what...8 cats in one house!?" I said out loud.
"Mrrow..." I looked at the large brown one with purple eyes. Oh no, cuteness overload. I groaned again and wobbled getting up. It was absolutely storming outside, I can't shove them out.
"Fine you Guys can stay tonight, but you're out in the morning." I huffed in annoyance. They meowed in response.
"But you're all getting baths."
Unlike my normal three, who were nowhere to be seen and were fine to take a bath, they looked at me in terror and all scattered in different directions. I quickly caught hold of one. He was white and very fluffy. He licked me as I picked him up.
"My, aren't you a loving little thing...Pinot? My my, you're named after French wine? Interesting." He meowed in a fancy way which made me laugh. He licked me again and purred, easing into my hold on him. It seemed a little too comfortable. I sighed.
"Let's find your friends, hmm?"
"Meow."

----

"No, I haven't seen them, dude. Actually...Bucky hasn't come back from his rounds yet."
"Come to think of it, Pancake isn't back either."
"Mattie is right, zhis is unusual. Pinot is usually back by now."
"Your stupid cat probably dragged mine off somewhere."
"How dare you accuse me, you terrible chef!" He said in a shocked voice.
"You wine-drinking frog!"
"This is no time for fighting, aru!"
"Right-a, we need to find our kitties!" Feliciano said.
"I hate to say this....but ve may have to work together." Ludwig grunted, closing his eyes.
"Friends, Ludwig is right, da? We have to find our little friends. It's been storming lately, so they should be home so we know they are safe."
"We'll start in the morning! I know we will cause I'm the hero!"

----
Woo! Update! Sorry! I get busy sometimes and don't update quickly. I want to thank my readers for reading, to those who gave me stars, I appreciate it so much! Please feel free to comment or ask questions, I enjoy getting some feedback :) it really means a lot to me, even if it's an "update soon" it means a lot!
Part 4 coming soon! Thank you again! :D