•cuteness & mathew & more cuteness•

(A/N) don't worry guys I'm not causing drama already after they've gotten together. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Gives me feels <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Scooter's POV)
It all felt surreal. I didn't believe that it happened. I thought soon I'd wake up from what appeared to be a really good dream, but it was my reality. And it only sunk in when I had dropped by her job the next day.

I had woken up and got ready for the day. I made myself some breakfast and went to go see Aquantis at work. I parked my car in the parking lot and entered the mall. I followed one of the many paths there was to get to the shoe store. I had walked in and saw her beautiful frame standing where she usually always was. It seemed like a movie, the way she turned to notice I was there. The smile made its way to her oh-so kissable lips. She came from behind the counter and made her way towards me. She had wrapped her arms around my neck and on instinct I wrapped mines around her waist. I lean down and she goes on her tippy toes and we close the ever small gap.

"Scooter? Hello?!" I snap out of my trance and glance at the girl sitting beside me.

"What? Did you say something?" She playfully rolls her eyes and lightly punches my shoulder. "Man, how do I have a boyfriend who already doesn't listen to me?" She sarcastically says.

"Well, I'm having a hard time believing this. Like not even a full 24 hours ago you said 'yes' to being my girlfriend."

"I know what I said, idiot." She said while smiling. I smile cheekily at her before replying. "I'm your idiot though."

"Alright, you cheeseball it's time for you to take me back to work."

"Awww, seriously?"

"Yes, we went over my break time and sure, my boss is pretty chill and all but he can have his moments."

"Alright, let's go." I held my hand out to her after I got up. Her small hand grabbed mine and she stood up. We both walked back to my car and got in, leaving the park nearby the mall that I had taken her to.

Once we got back, I pulled her back before she went into the store. "What is it? I'm already late as it is."

"Can't I give my girlfriend a kiss before she goes?" I smirked at her.

"W-well, y-yes but, make it quick I have to get back to work." I smiled as she became flustered. I leaned down to kiss her and she hesitantly responded which caused me to smile. I pulled away and quickly placed a kiss on her forehead. "You're too adorable."

"A-alright, I'll..uh..see you later, Scoots."

"Bye beautiful." Her cheeks tinted red and I chuckled when she quickly walked in.

(Aquantis' POV)
While I was working I couldn't get over how flustered Scooter can make me feel. Oh, how he'll be the death of me. With us being together as a couple makes me even happier. I smile a bit to myself and am pulled out of my thoughts from Mathew. "Hey missy, what's got you smiling?"

"Um, n-nothing."

"Nope, nuh uh....spill now."

"Well, Scooter and I are officially together."

"What?! No way!"

"Mathew!"

"Damn, sorry. How did he ask?"

"It was cute, really. My friend, Valerie, brought me to the park and a few of his teammates were holding signs saying 'will you be my girlfriend?' And he came from behind them and said a cute little speech and we kissed."

"Awwww, that's so cute."

"I know, he's amazing. He changed so much from when we were in high school."

"Gosh, all this lovey-dovey stuff is pulling my heart-strings. I need to find me a guy."

"Yes, then we can talk about our boys together.....have you um...told your parents yet?"

"No...not yet." I lightly rub his back comfortingly before I respond.

"Well, when you're ready, I can come with you as support."

"Thanks Aquantis, I'll keep that in mind."

"No problem, I'll always be there for a friend." He lightly hugged me and I hugged him back.

Before I leave work I say my goodbyes to Mathew. "Well, I'll see you later and you can get home so you can go chill with your new beau." He wiggles his brows at me and I become a blushing mess as he soon starts to laugh.

"Mathew, you're killing me."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." I make it to my apartment and kick off my shoes by the door as soon as I step in. Just as I am about to sit in the couch a knock is heard. I go to open the door and smile at the idiot at my door. "Well cutie, are you gonna let me in?"

"Hmm, I guess I could." I open the door wider and he quickly comes in and sweeps me off my feet and closes the door with his foot. I squeal and he chuckles, then he carries me to the living room and plopping down on the couch. I adjust myself on his lap and he wraps his arms around me. "So, how was the rest of your day?"

"Just the usual. What about you, handsome?" I say as I brush my fingers through his hair.

"Hmm, it was ok, I missed you though."

"You literally saw me three hours ago."

"It's a long time when you have nothing to do."

"When's the next game?"

"In about three weeks."

"Shouldn't you and the guys be practicing?"

"Well, yeah, but I've got my lucky charm."

"Wow, cheeseball."

"You love it."

"Yeah, unfortunately I do."

"Hey!"

"I'm just kidding!"

"I hope so..."

"You're adorable." I say as I pinch his cheeks.

"I'm hot, remember?"

"Well...how about adorably hot."

"I guess...can I kiss you now?"

"Is that all you came for?"

"That and I came for cuddles."

"Such a big baby."

"But I'm your baby..." He smirks at me. I lean in to peck his lips lightly.

"Yep, my baby."