Epilogue

This has been edited but there may be mistakes.

10 years later

"Boys in a straight line, and fix your shirts," growled Khan as he stared down the boys standing in front of him in their white attire.

The deep set frowns that marred their angelic faces was a testimony to the level of their displeasure.

"Why do we have to wear these ugly clothes," grumbled Roark, the eldest of the three. His long black hair was tied back in a long ponytail that matched his father's normal hairstyle. Khan's hair was in the loose braids that Neema often gave him whenever there was a special celebration.

"Because your mother wants it," he sighed deeply. Khan had no need to explain it further, his brother and his three boys knew that what their mother wanted she often got. In fact, most people that encountered the couple knew that Khan gave Neema practically everything she wanted, in moderation of course.

Khan wasn't going to argue with her about what the boys were wearing, even though he didn't think it was smart to put them all in white. Especially as their youngest was a troublesome 2 year old, who found great pleasure in digging up the flowers from the garden or climbing trees.

The boy found pleasure in anything and everything muddy. The all white trousers and shirt was bound to be covered in an array of stains by the end of the night but Khan wouldn't deter Neema.

When she had a vision about these things it was either let her have her away or suffer her silent displeasure until he had righted the wrong. Khan had learned the hard way, as he did with everything else that staying in Neema's good graces would be to concede with everything she wanted.

The heavy thumping of the drums signalled the procession of the bride. It had been ten years since they had been mated and five years since they had been discreetly married. Neema had gifted him with a gold ring with the insignia of Pegasus on it, it was her declaration of love and acceptance to him. It had taken them a while to get to that point but they had eventually made it.

Khan had wanted to renew their vows for their anniversary but had planned to keep it quite. The youngest of his children, Noah had accidentally let it slip to their mother and that was how his small ceremony in the hall had turned into a large celebration in the garden. A massive gazebo had been set up where the guests sat.

A long trail of white roses, gardenia and dahlia flowers lined the aisle in which she would walk. The flowers were placed around the gazebo making the area look like a flower garden. Neema had wanted to replicate the area that they had spent time getting to know each other, though she had muted reds and oranges of the flowers to a subtle lilac and white.

Their eldest daughter headed down the isle trailed by that of her younger sister. Jana's golden curls where tied back in a half up down style, some loose strands of hair framing her face. As for their youngest daughter her hair was styled the same, only her hair was a dark brown like her mothers, golden strands of hair flittered through the long waves. An obvious throw back that she got from her grandfather.

The two girls at age 12 and 9 wore replica dresses of the bride. The white fabric draped over their bodies making their honey coloured skin stand out. The two girls were followed by three redheaded girls, and one blonde head, Ferron and Lara's daughters, Delilah, Dareen, Ellie and Farrah. Their mother sitting at the front row with her rounded belly her youngest one napping on her mate's lap, she had refused to join the procession up the isle in her round state.

Emmaline and Sahina followed up the isle in lilac silk dresses that clung to their bodies, a small bouquet as both women charged up the isle with their mates on their arms. Their children remained sitting next to their aunty Lara and her mother, all 6 of them.