chapter one

Olivia was in her office doing paperwork, the whole squad was sitting at their desks working their ass off on their dd5's.

Olivia walks out of her office and leans in the doorway.

"Everyone go home, it's been a long day"

Olivia walks back into her office, hearing the cheers of her workers, excited they get to leave. She sits down at her desk. 20 minutes later she goes around and turns everything off. She sees Amanda in one of the interrogation rooms with her shirt open and she was taking a picture.

Olivia opens the door

"Amanda? What are you doing?"

Amanda jumps startled and embarrassed that her Sargent is seeing her like this.

"Nothing Li- I mean Sargent, this won't happen again."

Liv walked to her and kissed her neck.

"You know Manda, you're having all the fun without me"

Liv smirked and picked Amanda up, she bent her over the table and pulled her pants down. She grabbed a strapon and slammed into Amanda, Filling the room with sound of their skin smacking and moans, liv went faster.

"UHHHH! BABY!!" Amanda moaned

Liv smacked Amanda's nice round ass and pounded into her pussy harder.

"Cum all over mommy baby, Cum all over my cock"

Liv whispered in a sexy flirtatious tone and sucked Amanda's neck. Amanda felt herself tighten around the toy and couldn't hold It in. She came hard all over the toy and liv.

"That was so fucking good liv!"

Amanda said breathless and kissed her. Olivia held her face and they had an intense make out session.

"Friday night, me, you, my place"

Liv said and handed Amanda her address. Liv walked out and shook her ass to give Amanda something to look at.

"God she fucking kills me"

Amanda thought in her head and went home.