chapter two

Liv and Amanda were interrogating someone. They got him to confess and when nick and fin cuffed him and walked out, Liv slammed the door and locked it. She adjusted the mirror and walked to Amanda.

"Kiss me detective"

Liv smashed their lips together, she backed Amanda up against the wall and kissed her.

"Mmm, Sargent why are you doing this?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh god no!"

Liv lifted Amanda up and held her in her arms, they had an intense make out session.

Olivia bent Amanda over the table, she pulled out a pink strap-on. She pulled Amanda's pants and underwear down in one quick swipe.

She rubbed Amanda's pussy, then slammed into her.

"Fuck Liv!!"

Olivia kissed her neck and pounded into her pussy harder, she held her hips and pushed the toy in all the way.

"Oh god!! Baby I'm gonna cum!"

Amanda felt herself tighten around the toy. Then Olivia reached around and rubbed her clit.

"Oh my fucking god!!!"

Amanda moaned and came hard all over the toy. Liv smirked and smacked her round ass.

"You're so sexy"

Liv whispered in her ear and it turned Amanda on all over again. They both get dressed and walk down to Liv's car.

"So..well continue this at my place?"

Liv said and smirked.

Amanda pulled Liv close and kissed her.

"Yes"

They got in their cars and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at Liv's

They were walking up the stairs making out. Liv was fumbling with the keys and trying to unlock the door. She dropped the keys and cursed.

"Shit!"

Amanda laughed

"Calm down Sargent I'm here all night"

Amanda smirked, and Liv let out a soft moan. She loved when Amanda was so formal. Liv finally got her door open. They went in and Liv pushed Amanda up against the wall. She kissed her Neck, ear and any skin showing.

They went to the bedroom, Amanda pushed Liv down onto the bed.

"You're under arrest Sargent"

Amanda cuffed her to the bed. Then she took off her shirt and bra. She happily sucked on Liv's right nipple, pulling on the left. Then switching to tease Liv. Then Amanda kissed down her body and took her pants off when she got down there. Then kissed her thighs and to tease she would kiss her womanhood through her panties.

Liv finally had enough

"Stop teasing me!!"

She moaned. Amanda looked up and smirked, she pulled her lace thong down and rubbed her clit really fast, then really slow. Liv jerked her hips, Amanda got between her legs and sucked her clit hard.

"Oh my god Mandy!!! Fuck, harder baby!!'

Olivia moaned and Amanda did as requested. She ate her faster and added a finger. Liv arched her back and felt herself getting close. Amanda added another finger and felt Liv tighten.

"Come on baby! Cum for me!"

Amanda said in a sexy tone and it sent Liv over the edge, she came all over Amanda's fingers and moaned loud. Amanda smirked and removed her fingers and tongue. She bent down and licked her pussy clean. They both laid there breathless and had the sheets draped over them. Amanda held Liv close and kissed her head. Liv fell asleep first and started snoring softly in Amanda's ear.

"I could get used to this"

Amanda thought to herself and fell asleep.