chapter three

Amanda was at her desk. She looked up and saw Liv giving her a death stare.

"Amanda! My office now!"

I walk in. Liv Is sitting on her desk. She pulled her phone out.

"Can you explain this to me!?"

Liv played it and it was Amanda and nick having sex. Amanda looked down and turned red.

"Sargent...I..I'm sorry, he must have sent it to you by mistake."

Liv nodded

"Is...he good?"

Liv asked and looked at Amanda.

"He's okay"

Liv nodded, she locked her door and shut the blinds. She leaned on her desk and undid buttons on her shirt.

"Is it hot in detective?"

Liv smirked and showed her black lace bra, Amanda licked her lips and tried not to watch. Liv let her shirt fall to the floor and walked to Amanda.

"So detective, let's get this off" Liv whispered in a sexy tone and unbuttoned Amanda's shirt. Amanda bit her lip.

Liv got her shirt off, then she took her pants off and stood there in a matching thong. She grabbed the clasps of her bra.

"Ready?"

Liv smirked and undid her bra, throwing it to the floor. Amanda couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed Liv's breast, sucking on one and pulling the other one, then switching.
Liv then grabbed a toy and bent Amanda over her desk. She stuck the toy in her ass and let Amanda adjust. She started moving faster and faster.

Amanda held the desk and nick walked in. They jumped, nick picked up his phone and was going to call tucker.

"Nicky, wait"

Liv said, and pulled him into her office.

"What if you...joined"

Liv smirked and kissed him. He smirked and held her hips, he laid on her desk, Amanda was sitting on his face, and Liv had her back to Amanda riding nicks cock.

"Nick I'm gonna cum!"

Amanda moaned and held his chest. Liv bounced on him faster and Moaned.

"Nick!"

Liv came hard, and turned to kiss Amanda. Amanda laid down on Liv's desk, Liv got between her legs and ate her as nick shoved his dick into Liv's ass.

"OH FUCK!"

Liv and Amanda both moaned. Liv ate her faster as nick rammed into Liv over and over. He held her hips and went faster, she bit her lip, her legs started to get weak and she came.

Liv stuck two fingers in Amanda and moved them fast.

"Come on baby, cum all over mommy's fingers"

She moved them as fast as she could and sucked her clit hard. Amanda came sending her fluids down Olivia's throat.

Nick got dressed and went back to working. Liv held Amanda close and moved them to the couch. She held Amanda close and kissed her head.

"God I love you so fucking much"

Olivia thought in her head to afraid to tell Amanda.