十四

Due to Zayn's outburst inside, a small crowd of paparazzi had gathered at the entrance of the club. Zayn and Liam did their best to ignore their questions about the spat inside, but they wouldn't relent.

Liam nearly snapped, trying to pull away from Zayn to push one man's camera away from them with much more force than was necessary. Zayn was able to keep a hold of him, murmuring calming words into Liam's ears to prevent him from causing serious damage to the photographer and his reputation.

They quickly jumped into a taxi, hoping they would make it back to their flat before the press flocked there as well. Zayn continued to whisper soothingly to Liam as they sat in the back of the taxi, arms wrapped around each other. Zayn knew they'd be getting a call from Niall early in the morning about their public argument, so he was doing his best to calm Liam down tonight and worry about the rest tomorrow.

The front of their building was luckily deserted when they arrived, and the pair hurried inside to ensure they would not be bothered again tonight.

Zayn expected Liam to want to crawl into bed the second they stepped through the door, but instead he leaned against the wall near the door and didn't move until Zayn gently nudged him.

"Li?" he said softly. "Wanna go to bed?"

"No," Liam mumbled as he started taking off his jacket.

"Want something to eat?" Zayn was reaching, he knew they didn't have anything in the kitchen that he'd actually be able to make. Liam shook his head as he kicked off his shoes, staring at the floor.

Zayn sighed softly, turning away from Liam with the intent on heading towards their bedroom when Liam's hand closed around his wrist. He turned his head around to look at Liam, who was finally looking back at him.

"I want you," he said in a low voice. Zayn smiled at him fondly and turned to face Liam, stepping between his legs as he cupped the side of Liam's face and kissed him.

"You have me," he replied, only slightly pulling away from Liam.

"No," Liam mumbled before he kissed Zayn again. "I want you."

Liam's hand let go of Zayn's wrist as he suddenly grabbed his hips and pulled Zayn flush against him, eliciting a soft gasp from Zayn's lips. Liam kissed Zayn hungrily, no longer caring about the fact that his lip had split again and he could taste blood.

He pushed away from the wall, keeping Zayn against him as they moved into the living room, miraculously managing to not trip on their way. Zayn moaned into Liam's mouth as he felt Liam's rough fingers under his shirt, tugging on his belt to loosen it from around his hips.

Zayn gasped again when his back suddenly hit a hard surface, and he opened his eyes to see that Liam had pinned him against the window in their living room. He turned his head while Liam started sucking at his neck, his fingers still working on getting Zayn's trousers off, and Zayn felt a mild twinge of panic about the fact that anyone on the street could look up and see them.

"Liam-" he started to protest, but words failed him when Liam lifted him up onto the windowsill and pressed his fingers against his lips, urging them into his mouth and Zayn started to suck them.

"I need to fuck you," Liam breathed into his ear and Zayn moaned around his fingers. He felt Liam's erection press against his leg and the sensation made Zayn's entire body shudder. His hands fell to Liam's belt, fumbling to pull it open and push Liam's trousers down.

Liam pulled his fingers from Zayn's mouth, using one hand to pull Zayn's hips towards him while the other brushed against his entrance. Zayn jerked when Liam slowly pushed one slick finger inside of him, his erection growing harder and aching to be touched.

Zayn slipped his hand between them to wrap his fist around himself, but Liam bit down hard on the tendon of his neck and Zayn lost all control of his body. Liam slid another finger inside of him, pushing further in and grazing his prostate to make Zayn moan.

"Keep your hands to yourself, yeah?" Liam grunted in Zayn's ear and Zayn nodded shakily, fisting his hands in Liam's shirt in a desperate attempt for contact.

Liam moaned as he slipped a third finger inside Zayn, his own cock twitching as he felt Zayn tighten around his fingers. Zayn's grip tightened on him and he whined, grinding down on Liam's hand as he buried his head into Liam's neck.

"Fuck, Li- I need- god just fuck me."

Zayn whimpered softly when Liam pulled his fingers out of him. He wrapped his hand around his own cock, mixing the remnants of Zayn's saliva with his own precome to prepare himself for Zayn. Liam slowly pushed against Zayn's hole, listening to Zayn's sharp intakes of breath and trying like hell not to hurt him.

"Zayn," Liam moaned. "You're so fucking tight," he grunted.

"Just keep going," Zayn choked out. He was panting heavily, clutching Liam tightly as he tried to relax. Liam kept going until he was all the way in, and then he started moving his hips against Zayn just enough to continuously hit his prostate.

Zayn started moaning uncontrollably, a litany of curses and praises falling from his mouth as Liam fucked him. His cock was aching, trapped between them with only a slight amount of friction to ease it.

"F-Faster, Li-" Zayn moaned, desperate for more. "Need to come."

Liam started thrusting harder, pulling his hips further back and slamming back into Zayn with a quicker rhythm before wrapping his hand around Zayn's cock. He moaned loudly at the sudden contact, his hips jerking into Liam's hand while simultaneously grinding down against his cock.

"Feels so good, Z." Liam sloppily attached his lips to Zayn's, their teeth clacking as they both moaned into each other. Zayn sucked on Liam's tongue as he let go of his shirt, tangling his fingers in Liam's hair as he felt himself start to come.

"Liam, Liam, oh fuck-" Zayn threw his head back and moaned loudly as he spilled into Liam's hand. Liam stroked him through his orgasm, his hips still pounding into Zayn's as he worked towards his own release.

Liam groaned loudly as he came, letting go of Zayn's cock and slamming his hands against the window behind them to steady himself. He rocked into Zayn, riding the last few waves of his orgasm before he pulled out and buried his head against Zayn's chest.

Zayn regained his normal breathing pattern first, chuckling with mild disgust when he glanced at Liam's hand against the window. It was covered in his come, but Liam didn't seem to care that he'd smeared it all over the glass.
;
words: 1166
-
one more chapter and this book is done! im going to be posting a new book later today and it won't be a one direction nor 5sos book! if you like kpop then it's going to be about one of the member from a band I like.
  — Brianna [ the author ]