cheergirl18

Hi guys this interview is with cheergirl18 hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly _________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

Pretty good, so busy but hanging in there :D

How did you hear about wattpad?

My friend told me to check it out and I was hooked.

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

Well I've written books in my free time, but they were always short and undiscovered. So I was so excited to find a site like this that lets me share my works.

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Even before I could write! I would draw the pictures and draw squiggly lines where the words should be :) I was pretty imaginative.

So who encourages you to write?

Mostly myself, I keep a journal and I know that if I don't write for a couple days either on Wattpad or my journal I get so crabby! It's a part of me now.

So how do you find time to write?

In between cheerleading games, homework, and piano lessons. I'm so busy! But if I don't write, I feel empty inside. Sounds cheesy, but it's true!

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

 I like a lot of them. Betrayal by GlitterInTheAir is really good. So is A and D by fallenbabybubu, M.A.I.D.S by MACThree , and The Perfect Summer Had To End Sometime by DazedAndConfused. Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)? GlitterInTheAir, HowBoysThink (these guys are hilarious), Irishguy14, beaches98, and XxSkater2Girl16xX.

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

Adventure, with a romantic twist. I like a story that keep me on my toes. I'll read anything if it has a good plot though.

 Are you a very versatile reader then?

You could say that haha.

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

I am tender hearted and take critism hard *sheepish face* but I try to fix it or explain my point of view to them. I know that by hearing out all of the comments it will make my book better.

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Getting Reads!! It's hard to get your book noticed and out there. But once people notice it, they tell people and it gets passed around. It's hard in the beginning though.

Is your writing personal to you?

I save most of my super personal stuff for my journal. But all writing has to have a certain amount of yourself and your experiences in it for it to be good. IT's in there, just hidden in deeper meanings.

So what advice would you give other writers?

Avoid cliches, don't use the synopsis of a book as the title, and be original. Don't let writer's block stop you. Take a break and come back to it later.

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

I am captain of my cheer squad, I am on the honor roll, ski, play piano and clarinet, and of coarse read!!!

If you could work with any published author who would it be?

I love Shakespeare; he's my idol. Hunger Games is the best thing sense instant mac and cheese, so him and Suzanne Collins.

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

I would want to take Stays Away from Natives out into the modern world.   Why?    #1. He's hot :)). #2. It'd be fun to try to explain everything Penny hasn't told him. He gets so confused with modern day items, I would want to try to explain what an iPad is :))))

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

Well I accidently sat in the wrong car. I picked up that it was the wrong one like a minute afterwards when I noticed a baby to my right. I was like "What is this The Hangover? Nana doesn't have a baby!" So I got out of the car before the owner came back :///

Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

Well... 1. I can't roll my tongue 2. Yo habla Español. 3. I can't rap (wish I could) 4. My eyes are so green I think I could be Harry Potter's cousin :D 5. I fall in love easily. I think I'm in love with love <333

 Thanks for the interview :) xx

No problem :)