Chapter 3

Molly's P.O.V.

     " HURRY HIDE " Daniel yelled  " WHERE ?" I yelled back . Before he could say something back  I jumped in a bush. " stay there " he said and he ran in side . I peaked out of the bush to see a dog in joeys car ! I get a text • Daniel 💙 : hey Molly go on the porch and yell surprise when the door opens , ok ? • I sent an ok back . I slowly got out of the bush and picked some leaves of my shirt . And the door opened . " SURPRISE " I screamed as Joey came out . His mouth opened wide and Daniel shut the door behind him. " this is Molly" Daniel said

1 hour earlier

Joeys P.O.V.
I walked in to the dog breeder place. And I asked the guy " do you have a husky ?" " who wants to know " the guy asked rudely " me " I snapped "yeah" the guy said " follow me " he seemed scared of me so that was good . He brought me to a place with cages full of dogs all the dogs were happy to see me and then I saw a whit fluffy ball in the corner of a cage . The dog woke up to all the dogs barking.
" what's his/her name ? " i asked    " it's a he and his name is storm " the guy said
I played with storm for a little while to make sure that storm was the right dog and he was! I pulled out my  vlog camera " ahh good day everyone and welcome to today's video. Today I'm getting Daniel a puppy for our anniversary , this little boy is storm , ok well I'm going to go bring him this cute little boy "
1 hour later
Joeys P.O.V.
      I just pulled in the the garage and I had storm sit in the back seat with the widow down for a few seconds. Daniel said he wanted to give me my present first . I walk in and he said " Follow me " Daniel opened the door for me to see a girl. " this is Molly our daughter " Daniel said as she yelled surprise . I was speechless , I always wanted a little girl. I picked up Molly and twirled her around. " Molly that's a pretty name , I love it , I'm Joey "   "I'm your father"  I said to her.   " I'm Molly " she said . " Joey I set up her room so don't ask " Daniel said .   I opened the door to let wolf out he nearly jumped on Molly . " Hi wolf " she said . " did Daniel already introduce him to you ?" I asked   " well no I watch your videos and I'm a big fan " Molly said. Me , Molly , wolf and Daniel went inside to get to know each other. I turned on my vlog camera  and went back to sit down near Molly and wolf , Molly seemed to love wolf. " Alright guys it's a little later and Daniel had gave me my present which was , this girl her name is Molly and she is our daughter because I always said that I wanted to adopt a girl . " I turned the camera to Molly "hi I'm Molly " she said wolf was on her lap . I turn the Camera back to me " time to give Daniel his present" I said a I put the vlog camera on the table . I went to get storm and shut the garage door and brought him in . He ran to Daniel .
Daniels P.O.V.
  I'm so happy that Joey liked Molly or should I say loved they are like the same person . And Joey is going to get my present. The door opens and a puppy  runs up to me , it's a husky but it's full on white ! " what's his name? " I asked "storm" Joey said . I always wanted my own dog like wolf . I hope storm is a good dog like wolf . I thanked Joey and Joey thanked me . He picked up the camera and said " ok guy that is it for today so I will see you in the next video good and bye"    It was getting late and Molly was falling asleep so Joey picked her up and I brought wolf into her room we put her on the bed and tucked her in . Me and Joey stepped back a looked at her room " good job " Joey whispered as we walked out " thanks " I said . I went to get storm and he slept with me and Joey I brought storm in the bed while Joey shut of the lights and locked the doors . I was just falling a sleep until we hear a loud  BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP .....

~~~ I know he does say a bad word  in the  outro but I'm not going to be using bad words in this story, thank you :) ~~~