Chapter 12

Molly's P.O.V.
" your getting your hair dyed light blue ! I'm getting mine done purple ! " Joey said . " OH MY GOSH I AM " I yelled . "Yep" Joey said . I can't wait to get my hair dyed . " wait what ?!? " Daniel said "yep" Joey said winking at Daniel . " pleeaaseeeee Daniel pleaseeeeeeeee" I said with puppy dog eyes " fine " Daniel said . Yay I'm so excited " but only if you take a nap now " Daniel said " deal ! " I said . I quickly layed my head on joeys lap and feel asleep . I shivered and Joey put his coat over me like a little blanket and then i drifted of into my dream ........

~1 hour and a 1/2 later~

" time to get up Molly were here " I heard Daniel say. " We are in New York !" When I heard those words I forced my eyes open . It meant one step away from getting my hair dyed and going to Jimmy Fallon !

We were finally out of that cold airplane . And we were at the place where we got our suit cases. I wonder what time me and Joey were getting our hair done . I saw my suit case I picked it up of the thing that spins . 

Once we were done with that I found out I was staying til Monday and Morgan was leaving Sunday . Joey and Colleen were on Jimmy Fallon Saturday night .  We were walking to get our car and me and Joey were talking about escape the night . The car was a 7 seater . Me and Morgan  got in the car and Colleen , Joey and Daniel loaded the car up with our bags . Daniel sat in the front with Joey and Colleen was in the back vlogging . Daniel was driving and Joey was also vlogging .  Morgan fell asleep because she didn't sleep on the plane . I took out my vlog camera and I also started to vlog . I called my viewers graceffa's because that was my last name . " hi guys it is later and we are in the car on our way to our hotel and I have a surprise at the end of this vlog for you guys ! But as you know I'm in New York right now because tomorrow night Joey and Colleen are going to be on Jimmy Fallon I'm going , I'm super excited so yeah! I'm also going to be dying my hair at the end of this vlog but the my surprise is going to be the color of my hair so , stick around to see what color I'm dying my hair ! " I said. I put my camera near the window and filmed the trees and stuff .

I shut off my camera and I watched the newest escape the night on my phone .

When that was over I looked out the window to see a huge hotel and we were here! " Morgan were here! " i said as I tapped Morgan on the shoulder. She woke up. Daniel took us inside and we went to our sweet. Our room was so big! Joey and Colleen started to bring in the bags and Daniel checked in at the lobby .
Me and Morgan looked around there was four beds. Two single beds upstairs and two double beds downstairs . There was a mini fridge , a microwave, a trash can and sink downstairs . Lastly a bathroom upstairs and one downstairs .

It's a little later and it was Time to go get my hair dyed ! Me and Joey got in the Car and went to the place .
Later
Joey got dark purple hair ! I got a full head of light blue and dark blue , dark purple , and hot pink streaks in my hair . It was basically galaxy hair . I took out my vlog camera and said " so this is the final product of my hair it's a galaxy and this is joeys ! " I moved the camera towards joeys hair .

When we got back to our sweet , it was around 8:00 pm . " YOUR HAIR ITS SO PRETTY! " Morgan screamed " I know " I said in a Miranda voice " how was that? " I asked Colleen " pretty good and cool hair " she said " thanks " i said . " YOUR HAIR !" Daniel yelled he ran up to me and picked me up and put me on a chair under the light " its amazing " he said " thanks " I said . I ran up to Joey and I wrapped my arms around him into a hug " thank you so much I love it " I said . " he picked me up " your welcome ! " Joey said . We ordered pizza and then we watched escape the night .
By the time it was over it was about 12:30 and me and Morgan were so tired . So we went upstairs to go to bed . I couldn't wait until tomorrow ! Jimmy Fallon here I come .
~ dream ~
I was in the car with Anna and mark . I had stayed at her house last night . We are on our way to meet one direction . The first time for me the second time for Anna and mark.
It was a little later and we finally got there . There they were right in front of us when I looked up . Anna and I are pretty much opposites . She loves 1d and I hate 1d . Why are you going you may ask . Well I'm going because Anna really wanted me to go and I Also wanted an excuse to tell them I hate them . I know it's mean but too bad . Anna talks about them WAY too much like WAY too much . " hi " they all said they all looked so tiny in person Anna screamed . Harry grabbed me and I kicked him well where the sun don't shine He screamed like a little girl . " WHY DID YOU DO THAT " he yelled " sorry I thought that you were going to kidnap me " I said . I guess Harry was afraid of me the rest of the time . Niall came over to me and said " you don't get a lot of hugs do you ? " " no " I said . Niall hugged me . It was Weird I don't like it .
It was Time to go back to the adoption center .
~ Waking up ~
I felt someone tap me . It was Joey " honey time to get up " he said " huh were Anna and mark " I said . " Molly you were dreaming " Joey said I opened my eyes " oh I had a weird dream " I said Joey went back downstairs . I checked my phone and it was 12:00 pm !

--- Hey guys I hope you like this long chapter . Almost 70 reads !! ❤️🎉 ---