Chapter 17

Molly's P.O.V.
I told Morgan " I'm coming over bye "
I ended FaceTime and I ran grabbed my phone and then ran downstairs . " Josh got in a car crash " Joey said . " What !! " said . We ran to the car . I got in and we rushed over there .
As we pulled in Colleen ran outside . " thanks for watching Morgan while I go to see Josh ! " Colleen said . Her makeup was all over her face she was crying . Colleen got in the car and I ran inside " no problem " Daniel yelled . " Morgan !! Where are you " I screamed . I heard crying from upstairs . I ran upstairs and looked for Morgan's room . I knocked on the door . " come in " she said . I ran up to Morgan and hugged her " it's ok he will be ok " I said " why couldn't I go ? Why " she asked ." Colleen didn't want you to see him in pain if he is in pain " Joey said as he walked in . Joey hugged Morgan " I guess your right " she said as Joey wiped her tears .  I laid down on Morgan's bed .
" nice room " I said .Morgan laughed " thanks " she said .
We put a movie on in Morgan's room . Me and Morgan sat on the bed and Joey and Daniel sat on the floor . Joeys phone rang  it was Colleen . I feel bad for  Morgan .
Joeys P.O.V.
• the phone call with Colleen😏 •
" hello " I said
" hi Joey " she said
" how is he " I asked
" Josh is fine " she said
" is he hurt ? " I asked
" no he is fine we are on our way home " she said
" ok good see you soon bye " I said 
"Bye " Colleen said
•call with Colleen😏 over •
" your dad if fine he isn't hurt he's just on his way home " I said to Morgan " yay " she said . By the time the movie was over Colleen was home .  Josh walked in . I picked up Molly and carried her on my back . Morgan ran up to Josh " dad your ok ! " she said. Josh picked her up and spun her around . " Good thing your ok man " I said " thanks for watching Morgan " Josh said " your welcome . " I said " bye Morgan " Molly said " bye Molly " Morgan said .  We walked out side and got in the car .
We were home for good ! Finally ! By the time we got home it was 11:45 .
Molly's P.O.V.
I'm happy that Morgan's dad was ok . I went to lay on the couch . Daniel made us a late night snack . When I was done eating I told Joey I was going to sleep . I went in my room and watched some movies. I thought to myself what if that happened to Daniel or Joey . What would happen to them or me . What if that happened to them and they both got hurt . Then everything went black
dream or nightmare •
I was at Shane's house with Daniel and Shane . Joey was at the store . We watched a movie and Daniel made popcorn. My phone started to ring . It was Joey !
" I got in a car crash " he said
" WHAT " I screamed .
He ended the call . " DANIELLLLL JOEY GOT IN A CAR CRASH ! " I screamed . Daniel ran to the car and left me with Shane . Shane hugged me " it's gonna be ok " he said . Why Joey why is it always Joey ? I got a call from Daniel.
" Hello " I said " hi Joey and I are in the hospital " Daniel said " WHAT " I said .

Shane and I drove to the hospital . " who are you here to see? " the lady said " Joey Graceffa " Shane said . He was on the same floor as us . I ran to the room and I saw Joeys blood arm and joeys bloody leg.
I held in my cry but Daniel didn't . " Molly I love you " Joey said as the doctors took his stretcher in a different room . We couldn't go in the room . I ran after but Daniel held me back . " I LOVE YOU TOO" I screamed to Joey as tears rolled down my eyes .
the nightmare is over •