Secrets

"Ok, Anti, I got to go. Sean found out I was on his phone. And I might not be back for a while." Dark starts running away but Anti grabs his wrist. "Wha..what do you mean? Your not going to be back?" Anti asks. "Well Sean knows who I am.." "Well so does Mark." Anti interrupts. "Yes but Mark accepts me, he believes in me. Sean doesn't." Dark says. "So your like Tinkerbell, you lose power when someone doesn't believe in you. Your little wings don't work." Anti says in a sarcastic tone with a smart grin. "No, smart ass, I really got to get going." Dark says. "No wait! I get kinda lonely around here and I really wanted to scare Sean and I..." "Ok you can come with me if it makes you shut up." Anti still squeezing Dark's wrist. "Well..." Anti didn't get to finish his sentence before they disappeared.

They both ended up at Mark's house, in the guest room. Or as Dark calls it, "Dark's Lair Of Sleep." Anti was still holding on to Dark's wrist. Anti felt different, Anti has known Dark for as long as he could remember and still has never felt like this. "Are you gonna let go or cut the circulation off my arm?" Dark asks Anti. "Oh, sorry" Anti lets go of his wrist. "So this is my crib, ya like?" Dark asks while putting his arms in the air. "Yeah I do." Anti says as he flops onto the bed. "Very comfy." "Yeah it's memory foam I think." Dark tells Anti.

Dark lies down on the bed next to Anti and looks up at the ceiling. "Thanks for letting me come over." Anti turns to Dark. "It's alright, you basically had to come, but I like you anyway. So it's ok." Dark looks at Anti. They are both looking at each other now. "I gotta say something but it's stupid." Anti says. "Just tell me." Dark says to Anti. "The reason I didn't let go of your wrist is because I felt different. I'm not really sure what it was, but it was something I had never felt before." Anti tells Dark. "Well, are you getting sick?" Dark asks. "No it didn't feel like that." Anti says. Anti knows exactly what the feeling was just he had never felt it before. It felt like right there and then, if he moved his fingers down a bit his fingers would be interlocked with Dark's. But Dark's fingers wouldn't be interlocked with his.

Dark knew how Anti felt. And he wasn't sure he felt the same way. Dark laying on that bed staring at Anti just a few inches away. Like you could feel the emotion between them. Like this feeling in your stomach you can't get rid of, that you don't want to get rid of. Dark was new to this feeling, and Anti was to.