Prologue

Let's go back to the bet that started everything began...

✨✨✨

Aaliyah Mitchell

"So everything he said was him trying to get me in his bed?" I asked pacing around the room

I took a deep breath trying to contemplate everything that's been said to me.

No, fuck contemplating, he made me into a freaking bet.

"I'm sorry love." Symone said sympathetically

"August has done some people pretty messed up things but this is on a whole other level." Trey said sitting down next to Symone.

"Are you going to say something to him or...?" Symone questions trailing off

I honestly couldn't think straight. My mind was all over, how sick can you be to make a bet on someone just for them to sleep with you.

Why me??? I know he doesn't have any problems in that area so why make a bet when there's many other girls that would agree to be with him without a doubt.

"You have to do something to get him back. Since you know what his plan is, you're already ahead of him." Alexis says and I nodded in agreement.

Could I bring myself to stoop to his level?

"You're suggesting she play his game?" Trey questions sitting up

"I know he's fucked up for making that bet with Andrew but I don't think this is necessary." Symone says

"That's true, but if you don't play it correctly, this won't end well." Alex nods in agreement

"I don't know if I want to play his game." I sighed

"Then what are you going to do?" Alex questions and I shrugged

"August is my boy but that's no way to treat someone, so if you want I can help you play his little game." Trey smirked and Symone slapped him.

"How exactly can I play his game when I'm new to this?"

"I got you boo." Alex smiles wickedly

"Fine." I sighed listening to everything they're telling me. Symone was against it because she believes no good will come from it but what other choice do I have? It's sad because I was actually starting to like him and this game can only end in my favor or end terribly, either way I'm eager to find out.