03

August's POV

I groan and roll over when I heard my phone ringing. I slowly open my eyes to see a naked woman next to me - she stirs but didn't wake up.

I lean back against the headboard shielding my eyes from the sunlight trying to remember where I am. I know this isn't my house, my room isn't this bright. I look down at the warm body to see tangled died blonde hair and caramel skin.

Memories from the previous night came back to me. Aaliyah then the blonde chick -  Christie, Crystal, Christine... fuck I don't even know her name. I know it starts with a "C"... or was it a "K". I need to get out of here.

I lift her arm and slowly slip from under the covers and begin to get dress. The died blonde still didn't move at all. I  grab my belongs and exited her apartment quickly as possible. I took a deep breath as soon as I got to my car. I look around the neighborhood not familiar with this side of town at all. I put my address in the GPS and sped off. I didn't need her waking up and seeing me.

As I came to a stop light, I check my messages. The first one from Aaliyah, and I smile. She send me her new address. Nothing else. It's all good, I know she'd be a though nut to crack. Over the years, I've learned a lot about women and they're all the same. You have to put in a little work, make them thing they're your number one priority, feed them a whole lot of bullshit , and you've got them wrapped around your finger in no time. Andrew claims she seems to wear a chastity belt, but I'm definitely going to show him all it takes is a little work.

The other messages is from I few girls I talk to last night, one from Symone, and a few from Andrew.

Was the bet successful? - A 

Or was I right? - A

I guess I was. - A

I expect my money by 5. - A

I can't stand that annoying fucker. I didn't respond right away and before I got to another stop he texted me again.

I'm not playing games Alsina- A

Would you chill the fuck out. You gave me a month.

I didn't think you'd need more than a few hours. - A

I know what I'm doing.

You'll need a strategy for this chick man. Good luck! - A

I sighed aggravated and left his ass on read put my phone back in my pocket.  

✨✨✨

I pull up at the address Aaliyah gave me at seven fifty-three. It's a condominium not too far from the restaurant, nice but not extravagant. It's clean and well kept. I went to park, but before I could turn the engine off she emerges from the glass doors of the building.