Part 1

First days in college there in royals university me and my elder sister were entering the school grounds. Then my sister asked me "Do you what room is your first class? You must never be late on the first day thats a dishonor to your teacher."

Then I answered "Room A22 in the east wing. Class would start at seven thirty end at eight thirty."

Then I went on to my room and then my class started our teacher told us to introduce ourselves starting with me. "My name is Brylle and I live in villa aloha cebu."

And this continued on until everyone is finished as our teacher was about to start a student who was late interrupted saying "Sir sorry I'm late my name is Chris..."

Then the teacher said plainly "Ok Chris because your late I can't afford to let stay at the back you snooz in my class so take the seat beside that girl over there." He said this while pointing at me.

*you may wonder why my teacher said that because I got a longer hair than that of my sister's*

So with that Chris took the sat beside me and then said with his hand out "Hi I'm Chris you must be the younger sister of Alex am I right?"

Hearing that at the back of my head saying "No I'm not her younger sister and besides Alexandra is a girl."

  So I laught and then said "Yeah but..."
"Great! We should be friends."

Chris said in reply but I still want to continue "You know it's wrong for you..."

Chris again interrupted me by saying "Oh you must be scared that your brother would be mad about you talking to boys. It's fine I'll protect you and explain to your brother properly about the two of us."

As I heard what he said unknowingly I turned red and as he saw me he asked "Are you having a fever?" He did this while putting his hand in my cheeks. As he did that I slapped away his hand and said "I'm fine don't worry to much."

Then as time flies the bell rang and classes ended and I went out of the room quickly and went towards my next class.

My room was at A25 where I met an early bird he was a korean and as he saw me he draged me into the corner of the room and entrapped me there and he looked at me from head to toe and said "Your cute."

As I hear those words coming out of his mouth I was shocked and speachless. Then Chris who passed by and saw us he pulled the shirt of the korean and said "What's your problem bro?"

Then I tried to break the both of them saying "Chris stop it was nothing." Pushing him away at the same time but the teacher saw this scene and then called out "What's the meaning of this? Three of you come with me to the office right now."

And there in the teachers office I spent my whole class time with a lot of scolding. Then my day ended with my snack break.