Part 3

At home mother served to us her cooking and we ate a hearty meal. I then get up and washed the dishes and studied my lessons and prepared for tomorrow. 

Tomorrow came and then in my first class I had rose in my armchair and a note saying "I love you". Then I wondered who would give me this early in the morning but I didn't bother knowing I kept the rose in my bag. Classes started Chris came in late again and so I had a doubt if it was really him who gave me the rose.

But classes ended I never bothered to ask him and went to my next class there the same thing happened but I got chocolates with the same note. In my third class the same thing happened now I got a stuff toy specifically a pink teddy bear.

End of classes I meet up with my sister and asked "Do you have any idea who gave gifts this morning?"

Then my sister replied "No I don't but the boys asked me weird questions last night."

I wondered and asked "Like what?"

Then my sister replied "What flower do you like, what's your favorite chocolate brand, and what is your favorite color and stuff toy?"

Then as I heard that I said "So it was them who gave me those presents."

Then my sister replied "Yes your right about that."

Then I asked I again "Why would they do this? Didn't you already told them that I'm not ready for this kind of relationship?"

Then my sister replied "Yes I did and you heard it loud and clear in the canteen yesterday."

I sighed and then we arrived home and my day ended like that. The next morning in my I was going to practice my major especially all the things to be a good HRM student. I went to my room at annex 1 and I was shocked the three were also there.

I was then shocked and asked "What are you three doing here?"

Then the three responded "This is the course we took."

Then I went to the three and sat with them and said "Well do you know I received three different gifts yesterday?"

Then the three were shocked and said in their minds "Three gifts."

Then I enumerated them by saying "Well in my first class I recieved red roses and a note saying I love you. In my second class I received a pink teddy bear and in my third class I had my favorite chocolate. Do you have any idea who would give gifts like that?"

Then as the boys heard this they said "Nope we have no idea." While at the back of their heads "wasn't I  the only one who gave her a gift?"

Then I continued "Also isn't it weird that three of you were late at class and were never there to ask who owns those gifts. It looked like my sisters style of surprising me."

Then they asked "Really? Indeed it's wierd." Then they looked at each other knowing that they were the ones who gave her other gifts.