Part 5

As the kiss ended I asked "What was that all about?"

Then Chris replied "I'm sorry I just can't..." Then before he could finish I slap him in the face turn my back away and leave.

I left him in there as I arrived home my sister asked "So how was your meeting with your friend?"

I didn't reply and went immediately towards my room and lie on my bed. With my mind still bothered of what happened.

As I try to drag my self to sleep after having experienced my first kiss. I kept rolling and covering myself with blankets but still can't get over that feeling.

Then not being able to sleep at all I went to talk to my older sister.
Then I said "Sis about my meet with my friend it was Chris that I meet in the mall today."

Then my sister replied "I knew you were meeting with him."

Then I continued "About that I wasn't allowing him to court me I swear. I only met with him only knowing that we're going to do an assignment."

Then my sister came to me and hugged me saying "I know what Chris did to you don't need to worry." In that moment I really felt happy.

The next morning classes started at seven and I were to meet with Chris in the morning. My sister came with me to my classroom and saw Chris seated in the edge of the room.

She went to him and asked "What were you to doing in the mall with my sister last saturday?"

Chris then replied "We did an assignment together. Why did you ask?"

Then my sister continued "Nothing else just an assignment? Would you mind telling me what this is all about?" As she asked that questioned she showed a picture of the two of us kissing.

As I saw the photo I asked "Where did you get that photo?"

Then my sister replied "I have my own sources. Now explain yourself in one minute..."

Then as Chris heard this he replied "Wait a second."

Then my sister replied "Fifty seconds."

Then Chris replied "Ok alright I was trying to get ahead of the two by taking her out for a while and then I really can't hold back my feelings so I kissed her."

Then my sister replied "Your time ended a while ago you extended ten seconds of the given time but I still thank you for your cooperation."

Then my sister looked outside the room and asked her classmates "You got all that?" Then her classmates gave her a thumbs up.

Then as I saw this I asked "What's that all about, why did you put it on tape?"

Then my sister replied "It's a project as simple as that. Sorry to hassle you by the way. Was my acting that good?"

Then Chris with a confused look on his face and then he heard from the guy who was doing the video "It's a project don't sweat it to much."