Part 2

There I was in the canteen after that long chat while Chris and that korean was left. At the canteen there I met my sister and then I pulled her and said "We need to talk."

Then my sister and I sat down and ate our snacks together then my sister started "So what's it you want to talk about?"

Then I started "It's about the two of us that...." I was then interrupted by the classmates of my sister saying "Oh Alex I never knew you had a girlfriend who is a first year."

Then I reacted and said "No you got the wrong idea."

Then my sister said "Yes indeed this is my younger sister that I'm talking about in class."

Then the friends of Alexandra said "Oh ok so we better be on our way,  by the way she's cute."

Then they went on their way while I hit my sister at the shoulder and said "You too! Why?"

Then my sister laughed and said "Well it's a fitting statement looking at both of us that's the right thing."

Then as my sister said that Jyrus came and said "Yo Alex I never knew you would go to college here also how's your beautiful sister?"

As Jyrus said that he sat beside me and put his hands in my waist. Then as my sister saw this and so did Chris who passed by our table.

Chris then said "What do you think are you doing with my girl?"

Then as my sister heard that she asked "Chris, Brylle what is the meaning of this?"

Then as I was about to say a word Chris pulled me away from Jyrus then put his arms around my shoulders. Then there came the korean he sat beside my sister and
hold my hand from across and said "You let go of her now."

Then my sister asked "Is this what you want to talk about?"

Then I replied "Majority of the topic yes."

Then my sister then asked "Three of you do you love my sister?"

Then I reacted and said "Alex what are you doing are selling me out?"

Then my sister continued "As you can see my sister's not ready for this kind of stuff please bear with her. If you truly love her you'll wait for her right?"

Then all three noded in agreement, looked at each other and one by one walked away. Then my break ended and classes start nine to eleven there I met Jyrus my classmate. There we were seatmates: flashback back with my experiences with Jyrus *starting at fourth grade he uses me as medium as if he's going on a date with his crush*

That's my experience with Jyrus
well that's a long time ago but until now I still feel that weird feeling he let me experience when I was young. But even until now we're college he still does the same thing to me. I denied him even when he was puting his hands in my waist while copying notes.

The day ended and in my afternoon class luckily I didn't meet anyone of them. I went home with my sister and at home  my mother was there with her cooking.